Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone

Discus and support Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did almost everything, NAT on the console is fully open, ports were manually forwarded on the router, remote play on iPhone under the same network of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BodybuilderMean9573, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone

Did almost everything, NAT on the console is fully open, ports were manually forwarded on the router, remote play on iPhone under the same network of the console works correctly, remote play from PC when I'm outside works correctly, remote play on iPhone (iOS 16) when I'm outside doesn't work, starts the rocket animation then the screen goes black and after a few seconds app says to check the network cause a console was found, but it's not able to connect. Any tip/solution?

submitted by /u/BodybuilderMean9573
    [link] [comments]

/u/BodybuilderMean9573, Oct 26, 2022
  2. PandaMaster Win User

Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

Yes. If I’m on my mobile network at work and try to remote play I get black screen.

When I’m home on my wifi it works fine.

But when I’m away or even at home and try to remote play on my mobile network I get the black screen. Was working fine before. Don’t know what happened
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Black screen when trying to remote play on my laptop

Hi there Cuauhtemoc welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  4. Cuauhtemoc Arellano Win User

Black screen when trying to remote play on my laptop

Sorry for the late reply! I did everything you said i needed to do and I sitll have this issue unfortunately. Do you know any other way I can try to fix it? Thank you.
  5. Jesse .. Win User

Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad

I’m using my iPad or iPhone remotely when I play games. No HDMI cable. I reset network settings on my Xbox/iPad as well. No luck.

Unfortunately there’s no way to completely disable the headset on the Xbox, as it automatically assumes a headset is plugged in as soon as I start remote playing on my iPad or iPhone. As soon as I stop remote playing, it goes back to normal.
  6. Steve Seburn Win User

Remote play

This doesn’t have anything to do with the backbone controller it works perfectly fine. I’ve done the remote setup and it went smoothly. Anytime I try to use the remote play unless my tv is turned on the screen is squished as shown in my initial post. I’ve tried on wifi in several locations as well as on cell data. If the tv is turned on the screen on my iPhone corrects itself instantly. The whole point of the remote play is so I don’t have to be home to use it so having to turn my tv on so the screen is right seems a little off.
Thema:

Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone

1. Black screen when trying to remote play on iPhone - Similar Threads - Black screen trying

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  4. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  5. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  6. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  7. Black screen trying to play HDR videos on YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen trying to play HDR videos on YouTube.: Today 31/12/2023 I have noticed that HDR content on YouTube will not work for me at all. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app I've tried the beta app I've even hard restarted it to...
  8. Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...: Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just stuck in saying “connecting to online service” Anybody know how to fix this?...
  9. Xbox one X black screen when I try to turn on the console, error messages of E106 OR E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X black screen when I try to turn on the console, error messages of E106 OR E102: My Xbox one X was working just fine, but then in crashed during a game. I force the xbox one x off. Then when i try to turn it on, all I get is a black screen. I tried to factory reset the...
  10. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50