Black screen freeze after Xbox boot animation on Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Black screen freeze after Xbox boot animation on Xbox Series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First off, I am currently back on the retail OS on an Xbox Series X and have been having this issue since the December update. I have used the console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spartan_mortis, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Black screen freeze after Xbox boot animation on Xbox Series X.

First off, I am currently back on the retail OS on an Xbox Series X and have been having this issue since the December update. I have used the console to report the issue.

When doing a cold boot, the Xbox splash screen will display as usual, but as the console attempts to load the dashboard, it will instead display a black screen. I can hear audio for a few seconds, but then the console will become completely unresponsive. I verified it wasn't an HDMI issue by using a headset plugged into the controller to track the audio.

Once this happens, I have to hold the Power Button to shut the console off. A single press will just cause the light to blink indefinitely.

submitted by /u/spartan_mortis
    [link] [comments]

/u/spartan_mortis, Dec 31, 2022
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Error code 0x801901f4

Xbox one X
    Does it boot up to a Home screen or to a troubleshoot screen?

Do you get the CPU animation + green progress, then Home sign in?
  3. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
  4. JacobKimbel Win User

Xbox troubleshooting

Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
  5. COKEBOYJAY88 Win User

Xbox series x taking long to start up

Hi yes I have a Xbox series x. I've also tried what you insisted but nothing seems to work. I'm stuck on the Xbox series x start up logo screen. Sometimes it acts up and sometimes it doesn't I even did a USB offline update today and still no luck. Thought of just keeping the console on instant on since it's the only way where it doesn't take long to boot up past the animation logo. Thanks
  6. ddub7216be6971-e946- Win User

[Solved]Xbox One Stuck on Black Screen

I have the same issue, I tried to get on this morning, boot animation comes on, welcome screen, then black. If I hold down the xbox button on my controller, it will let me log off. Just no home screen.
Thema:

Black screen freeze after Xbox boot animation on Xbox Series X.

1. Black screen freeze after Xbox boot animation on Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Black screen freeze

2. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  3. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  5. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  6. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  7. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.: YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee
  8. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant: My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut down the laptop. I tried uninstalling and then...
  9. My Xbox one s keeps freezing and has a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s keeps freezing and has a black screen: When it does work it keeps on freezing f3cacd54-d723-4a90-985f-c652a768907c
  10. Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...: Recently my xbox has been all of a sudden running really slowly on sometimes not run at all when it does manage to load i tried to play fifa 23 and after completing a match and clicking advance to...