Black screen can't be fixed at all on the Xbox PC app

Discus and support Black screen can't be fixed at all on the Xbox PC app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try playing some games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA on xcloud via game pass ultimate on the Xbox PC app on windows 10 home on my acer laptop and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnBoko, Dec 20, 2022.

1. JohnBoko
    JohnBoko Guest

I try playing some games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA on xcloud via game pass ultimate on the Xbox PC app on windows 10 home on my acer laptop and every time I jump in (No pun intended) it's a black screen with just audio and I uninstall, reinstall, repair, reset the app, disconnect, reconnect my network, reboot my pc, took the latest update from the MS store and it's still the same issue, I even try the browser app and it works but it requires 5g even though my phone is connect to 5g signal and is outputting through usb tether on my pc and there is no way to fix that either unless you have a 5g enable pc, It's been a long time since Windows xp days that I've seen any Microsoft software, apps, tools on windows and the windows 10 os worked efficiently without any frustrating bug and lag outside of the Xbox consoles and it's ridiculous coming from Microsoft, a trillion dollar software giant that heavily specializes in that, Bill Gates would be pissed at this display output. The software engineers within that joint need to either buckle up or exit their jobs if they are incapable to resolve any of these long running issues for the consumers who are giving money, If Xbox wants to be the netflix of gaming then fix this problem.

:)

JohnBoko, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Renlock Win User

Xbox App for PC Issues/Microsoft store

Hi Lucas, thanks for answering!

Sadly, neither of those fixes helped me in my problem, i did all that and it still gives me numerous black screens, still crashes my pc.

The only thing i didn't do was the fix and reset option on the xbox app, i can't do it since i can't even install it, and when i do i can't even get to the fixing part with so many stutters and flashing blackscreens.

Also this doesn't happen on the xbox app only, it affects my whole computer with any window or app i have open.
  3. apexadam Win User

Can’t launch any games from game pass pc

I resolved by uninstalling and deleting all references to Xbox in my system. Cleaning, updating, then reinstalling the Xbox PC App.

Then everything installed.

It wasn't a game that was failing it was the MS App loading into a black screen and hanging.
  4. Kareen Jake Win User

Xbox 360 black screen after update

The steps you mentioned might fix the problem, but since I can't get the Xbox to be turned on, all that is visible is black screen.

Is there another another way to fix it?

Thank you very much
  5. JonnyWeber Win User

Not letting me download apps

Still having that problem, first the black screen gets fixed, NOW I can't install apps for games cause it days I'm not connected but I'm clearly connected
  6. GohanBach SzN Win User

NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

Got the black screen fixed thanks... Now about that app
Thema:

1. Black screen can't be fixed at all on the Xbox PC app - Similar Threads - Black screen can't

2. Why does the screen go black when game starts I can hear it but can't see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the screen go black when game starts I can hear it but can't see it: Why does my screen go black when game starts I can hear the game but can't see it, I've tryed factory reset but still same b753b070-215f-4836-9e98-064d9dd2c2a6
  3. When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any...: When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any information on it 06156c57-1888-4464-9afc-5dac020dabdc
  4. Black screen of death and can't open troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death and can't open troubleshoot menu: I need some help y'all. After the last update my Xbox did the back screen of death. I tried to power cycle it, restart it, and factory reset it to no avail. The troubleshooting menu never comes...
  5. xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help: Hi, After the update a few weeks ago I've been stuck with the black screen. Unable to do a factory reset or an offline update. Have tried all the workarounds suggested by the virtual assistant,...
  6. Original Xbox One Black Screen - Can't Perform Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Black Screen - Can't Perform Factory Reset: I've tried swapping and testing cables and HDMI ports, those aren't the problem. Hard reset does nothing. Plugging power brick into wall outlet instead of power strip does nothing. Boot into low...
  7. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  8. Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game: On black ops 2, after joining a game in the lobby, i only make it as far as the map screen loading page and occasionally get to the stage where i can choose a weapon, then it starts the map reload...
  9. When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC): I have xbox game pass on PC and I really want to play the Talos Principle but every time I start it I only see a black screen, no menu shows up, no sound, no graphics at all, just a black screen....
  10. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...