Black Screen and the PC fans go wild

Discus and support Black Screen and the PC fans go wild in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , I've recently had a problem where the fans of the PC go wild and the screens go black. The only way to end it is to forcefully shut off the pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ernest Saba, May 31, 2023.

1. Ernest Saba
    Ernest Saba Guest

Hello ,
    I've recently had a problem where the fans of the PC go wild and the screens go black.
    The only way to end it is to forcefully shut off the pc by the button on the pc.

The specs are :

AMD RYZEN 5600G

RTX 3060Ti Gigabyte

B550-PLus MB

32 GB RAM DDR4

What is the solution to this problem?

Thanks

:)

Ernest Saba, May 31, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ernest, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected issue on your PC. Let's try to sort this out.

But before that, I appreciate it if you answer the following questions

Is this happening as soon as you turn on the PC, or is this happening when you try to perform a certain action or open a specific program / game?
    Which Windows edition are you using?
    What procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience?
  3. archTX Win User

Xbox light

Just a black screen. The controller is on as well, and the fan is on.
  4. AdministratorX Win User

Says It All Really

[quote user="FiveAlarm132"]

What does that exactly say...

Xbox fans should get used to staring at a black screen?

[/quote]

Or that Playstation has no fans ...
  5. FiveAlarm132 Win User

Says It All Really

What does that exactly say...

Xbox fans should get used to staring at a black screen?
  6. B1ueLightning07 Win User

What should Microsoft do?

What the hell are you banging your gums about? No one is jumping to conclusions because MS themselves have told us how much it's gonna cost. It's there in black and white. We are basing our opinions on facts, not wild conclusions or idle gossip. The only
    fan boy around here seems to be you.
Thema:

1. Black Screen and the PC fans go wild - Similar Threads - Black Screen fans

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  5. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  7. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  8. Black screen of death on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death on Xbox one: Hi I have now came across the black screen of death on my Xbox one, have tried power off and on suggestions, switched to a new HDMI cable, have now even had the HDMI port with a physical check,...
  9. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  10. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that: [IMG] submitted by /u/Richard_1738 [link] [comments]