Black screen after loading Quick Resume, needing to press guide button to fix. Also,...

Discus and support Black screen after loading Quick Resume, needing to press guide button to fix. Also,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the recent January updates, the (atrocious) home screen isn't as fluid as before, even after all the Game Pass and Microsoft Store mandatory... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Black screen after loading Quick Resume, needing to press guide button to fix. Also,...

After the recent January updates, the (atrocious) home screen isn't as fluid as before, even after all the Game Pass and Microsoft Store mandatory content.

And also, when loading Quick Resume games, the screen stays black and the image only shows up if I press the Xbox guide button.

Anyone else?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Qeyxar Win User

I can't play online in forza horizon 5

Hello i have the same problem here but none of this helped me. When i start the game and try to go to online it load for a while and just says check your connection but everything is alright on my side this means there is something wrong on Microsofts end.

I hope they'll fix it soon because i really want to play with my friends.
    Do you play on a Xbox Series X|S console?

If so be sure to close the game properly by opening the Xbox Guide (Xbox button on controller) > Forza Horizon 5 > More options (Menu button with three lines) > Quit.

This will close without saving the game to Quick Resume which is known to cause connection issues with online games.

You can also see if it is in Quick Resume when you start the game and it says Quick Resume in the top right corner on the game's splash screen, or by checking the Quick Resume group when you open the Xbox Guide > My games & apps > Quick Resume.
  3. A DeadMans Gun Win User

Spiderman friend or foe game will not load

Thank you for the info. I tried but it didn't fix the load issue. I did however try a tip found in a similar thread within this same forum, which involved pressing the guide button immediately after hitting "play game" from the dashboard. It still took a
    good two-three minutes of a frozen black screen (with a half loaded guide box) but it eventually would load up. Not a perfect fix but it will at least make the game loadable. Thanks again!
  4. Josh91_ Win User

Skate 3 Series X enhancements

Hello! This is the only game with the options greyed out.

Also forgot to mention, you know when you press the guide button and you should see fps boost and quick resume etc……the only one I see is quick resume.

I’ve reinstalled several times, tried installing from Game pass and also tried from marketplace as I bought it a few months ago

Josh
  5. AliHamedi Jam Win User

Xbox 360 17544 update

Ever since i updated to this version, pressing the guide button freezes the console and trying to roll back the update also flashes the screen black and doing nothing. How to fix This is also xbox 360
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Sign in/out and quick resume.

Hello @Salad_Dodger ! All you have to do while you are in a game, press the Xbox button to open the guide and then look for Quick Resume in the upper right corner of the screen and see if the resume is running in the game (you can have up to 3 games a time if you have the Xbox series x/s ). It is also a good idea to save your game before you do something else on your console. Losing the save for Quick Resume is similar to what you’d experience when you reboot an Xbox One console while a game is running. Any unsaved progress will be lost. The next time the game is launched, you’ll have to wait for the game to load.
Thema:

Black screen after loading Quick Resume, needing to press guide button to fix. Also,...

1. Black screen after loading Quick Resume, needing to press guide button to fix. Also,... - Similar Threads - Black screen loading

2. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  3. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  4. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  5. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  6. When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...: When I go to play games my screen will go black and things will be more gray than usual but it's only for some games c1461ca9-ecee-4ba9-988f-3c763490d90b
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes: Hi, I recently tried to install the Xbox app on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I had issues and error codes trying to get it to install. Finally it installed. Try to run it and loads the black screen...
  8. Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen: Anytime I open the xbox app on pc to access game pass or such I’m met with a black loading screen with an xbox logo. It’s been like this for probably a year now and it’s quite annoying. If anyone...
  9. Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen: Hi my xbox suddenly turned black so I restarted it then turned it back on I can see the loading in green screen then it turns black what should I do to fix it I can see notifications on bottom of...
  10. No Signal - black screen when I load Madden 24.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Signal - black screen when I load Madden 24.: Happens with no other game. I load Madden 24 and I get a black screen with a “no signal” notification and am prompted to check if source is connected and powered on. Xboxone...