Black Screen after latest Beta update

Discus and support Black Screen after latest Beta update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console boots to black screen, can't press Xbox button to get to home. If I hold the button report a bug pops up, it collects information, the bug... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SK_CFThrowaway, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Black Screen after latest Beta update

Console boots to black screen, can't press Xbox button to get to home. If I hold the button report a bug pops up, it collects information, the bug report application tries to open and then returns to a black screen.

submitted by /u/SK_CFThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

/u/SK_CFThrowaway, Oct 17, 2020
  2. got-haggis Win User

Black Screen on Live TV

yeah I occasionally had issues before the latest update, but now after the most recent update, i have so many problems with black screen and live tv. changing channels, sometimes it freezes the live tv signal for several seconds. Going from a game to trying
    to watch live tv, it almost always results in a black screen - but can still hear the sound. only way to resolve it is to reboot the xbox one. I am using it with a tivo setup box. microsoft should reward us for beta testing their hardware.
  3. GRIM STARKILLER Win User

Persistent Grey Bar when streaming

same type of issue here when streaming xbox one to win 10 pc the stream is in a smaller scale and not in full screen mode and there is black bars down the sides of the screen and what looks like a windows tab bar across the top of the screen . this happened
    after the latest update on the xbox beta app version 11.10.23004.00000
    doesn't do this on the standard xbox app version 9.928033.00000 but i cant use my usb mic on the standard xbox app only the beta version so its a bit of a issue
  4. SniffyAnt723933 Win User

Black screen on startup

hi

The same happened to me

the BIND button and any other button - doesn't help

still black screen and the HDMI input is not recognized by my TV.

ALL happened after I updated the system with the latest update
  5. Modanx Puphunug Win User

Xbox Beta

Beta update report:

Got the latest update. I could tell it was that by the following startup procedure to log on my ONE:

1.not responding to voice command "XBOX-ON"

2. Turning on manually to find black screen.

3. Rebooted by holding power button for 10 seconds, waiting an additional 10 seconds then powering unit back up.

4. Was greeted by green XBOX startup, followed by the black screen, finally the familiar greeting and dashboard. Now its time for some Titanfall.
  6. CRob2 Win User

Xbox One FIX!, black screen after update 2021!

In the same boat as the above poster. Tried all methods as latest update black screened my Xbox one (original). What is going to be done or what to do in this event? Says I need to sign in from guide but screen stays black after Xbox start up screen. Only can pull up turn off restart options.
Thema:

Black Screen after latest Beta update

1. Black Screen after latest Beta update - Similar Threads - Black Screen latest

2. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  3. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  4. Remote Play Black Screen on latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Black Screen on latest update.: Remote play not working I see the Xbox logo as the Xbox turns on then I can’t get anything else. I’m on the news update for insider with the new discord server features. Can anyone help? I can’t...
  5. Black Screen after latest alpha ring update on LG C1 oled tv

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after latest alpha ring update on LG C1 oled tv: My series X only shows a blank screen and dolby vision logo on user selection screen. I connected the series x to another lg led tv (using same hdmi cable) and works fine. I disabled VRR and 120hz...
  6. Black screen after the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen after the latest update.: After the latest update when I turn on my Xbox Series X, after the sign in message, my TV screen becomes completely black. Sound can still be heard and I can still use the controller to navigate...
  7. Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update: The spectrum tv app is randomly getting black screens on series x and I am unable to do anything but restart the xbox then things are fine again happening alot though enough that its frustrating...
  8. The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.: The latest update keeps making my TV go black for a few seconds at random intervals. And ot happens on not just the games but everything. I know its not my TV because when it goes black I can...
  9. Latest Alpha Insider update black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Insider update black screen: Last night I got a prompt to install the latest alpha update. I was watching a movie so I hit stay offline. This morning I went online, got the prompt again and installed the update. Now my...
  10. Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it: Anyone know how to fix black screen after the update without doing a offline update as i have no pc 2558ef3a-7d35-49f9-8cfc-bedd79c913f7