Black Screen after latest alpha ring update on LG C1 oled tv

Discus and support Black Screen after latest alpha ring update on LG C1 oled tv in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My series X only shows a blank screen and dolby vision logo on user selection screen. I connected the series x to another lg led tv (using same hdmi... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fazreznor, Apr 19, 2022.

1. /u/fazreznor
    /u/fazreznor Guest

My series X only shows a blank screen and dolby vision logo on user selection screen. I connected the series x to another lg led tv (using same hdmi cable) and works fine. I disabled VRR and 120hz , but LG C1 seems to force those settings up again.

Any advice on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/fazreznor
    [link] [comments]

/u/fazreznor, Apr 19, 2022
  2. KennethKelly2 Win User

Dolby Vision gaming Xbox series X

Explain cheaper tv? I have t his on my oled lg c1 and let me tell you thats not a cheap tv.
  3. OnlyUltraMan Win User

Anche io ho lo stesso problema e ho un tv oled lg c1. È un problema che ho avuto dopo l ultimo aggiornamento di sistema d series x.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get on Black Friday 2019?

I would recomend lg sony oled tvs supporting latest hdr including dolby vision
  5. ValiantN3RD Win User

XBOX ONE X -Turning off

Not sure if this helps but some TVs when the console detects HDR content certain TVs will automatically switch to your HDR settings which causes the screen to go black and them come back on I have a LG OLED and this happens to me alot
  6. M7MD X Win User

Same issue and I have an LG C1 not a cheap TV
Thema:

1. Black Screen after latest alpha ring update on LG C1 oled tv - Similar Threads - Black Screen latest

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. Remote Play Black Screen on latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Black Screen on latest update.: Remote play not working I see the Xbox logo as the Xbox turns on then I can’t get anything else. I’m on the news update for insider with the new discord server features. Can anyone help? I can’t...
  5. Black screen after the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen after the latest update.: After the latest update when I turn on my Xbox Series X, after the sign in message, my TV screen becomes completely black. Sound can still be heard and I can still use the controller to navigate...
  6. Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update: The spectrum tv app is randomly getting black screens on series x and I am unable to do anything but restart the xbox then things are fine again happening alot though enough that its frustrating...
  7. The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest update keeps making my TV go black screen for a few seconds.: The latest update keeps making my TV go black for a few seconds at random intervals. And ot happens on not just the games but everything. I know its not my TV because when it goes black I can...
  8. Black Screen after latest Beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after latest Beta update: Console boots to black screen, can't press Xbox button to get to home. If I hold the button report a bug pops up, it collects information, the bug report application tries to open and then returns...
  9. Latest Alpha Insider update black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Insider update black screen: Last night I got a prompt to install the latest alpha update. I was watching a movie so I hit stay offline. This morning I went online, got the prompt again and installed the update. Now my...
  10. Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it: Anyone know how to fix black screen after the update without doing a offline update as i have no pc 2558ef3a-7d35-49f9-8cfc-bedd79c913f7