BLACK POINTS DURING THE GAME OF WARZONE 2

Discus and support BLACK POINTS DURING THE GAME OF WARZONE 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Friends, I have this problem since I installed Warzone 2 (XBOX X), during the game some black dots appear which I have tried to solve in several ways,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VicoDJ, Dec 1, 2022.

1. VicoDJ
    VicoDJ Guest

Friends, I have this problem since I installed Warzone 2 (XBOX X), during the game some black dots appear which I have tried to solve in several ways, including changing the TV, MONITOR, FACTORY RESETTING THE XBOX X, REINSTALLING THE PLAY and nothing... I have noticed that it also happens in FOOTBALL 2022, but with the other games and menus nothing happens. Here I leave a video that I made so that you can see how it looks from the beginning to the end. THANK YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNM0cvDs_s

:)

VicoDJ, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

If this is happening with multiple games it can be an issue with the console itself. Have you tried using a different HDMI cable?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information but this is happening with multiple games, correct? You’ve mentioned Football 2022 as well.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi VicoDJ, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information and I apologize for the trouble. I would like to clarify, when you reset the Xbox did you choose keep my games and apps or remove everything?
  5. VicoDJ Win User

It happens only with some games as I tell you are not all, now use other HDMI cables but not certified, I am sending to bring one from abroad to try. and tell me I tell me that maybe it is necessary to update DRIVERS or something like that? Could you help me in that? By the way I made a screenshot of efootball 2023 and it looks like this:

[​IMG]
  6. VicoDJ Win User

Yes, even try to also restart everything factory installing everything from scratch, and only the game with the problem, and follow the problem, also try to remove the alternative MAC, delete account, and nothing.
Thema:

1. BLACK POINTS DURING THE GAME OF WARZONE 2 - Similar Threads - BLACK POINTS DURING

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  4. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  5. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  6. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  7. Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points: Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points be33cb3b-6282-45fd-bc4a-93031a274b66
  8. Black 4 Blood failed to launch: The procedure entry point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black 4 Blood failed to launch: The procedure entry point: [img] This game should be installed to my G: disc. Other games work fine. This one wants to find it on the C drive. HOW TO FIX?! d0c71865-177f-4ed9-bfcc-7eaf9e5c1be2
  9. Does my Black Friday xbox one s console get xbox live rewards point?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does my Black Friday xbox one s console get xbox live rewards point?: Hi, I've ordered xbox one s console under order [Mod Removed] during black friday. Is it apply to the xbox live reward program of xbox one console upgrade? How can I check if the reward mission...
  10. After loading save point, all I have is a black screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After loading save point, all I have is a black screen.: I am playing Tomb Raider DE and I have made it to later parts of the game. I now try to load the game save. It goes through the loading process (giving tips) and then just black with just an air...