Black Ops Multiplayer

Discus and support Black Ops Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend and I are planning a group playing session. We have an Xbox One and an Xbox Series X, and are wanting to play the Zombies mode on Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mjharrell_, May 17, 2023.

1. mjharrell_
    mjharrell_ Guest

Black Ops Multiplayer

So my friend and I are planning a group playing session. We have an Xbox One and an Xbox Series X, and are wanting to play the Zombies mode on Call of Duty Black Ops.

Black Ops does support both system link and Xbox Live Multiplayer for zombies. (I have Game Pass Ultimate, and my friend has Gold)

Both of these are an option for us. Does anybody see any reason why we would have problems here?

:)

mjharrell_, May 17, 2023
  2. NUKE Freeman Win User

Is it just me or was Black Ops more fun?

Campaign: Black Ops

Zombies/Spec Ops: Black Ops

Multiplayer: Black Ops

Black Ops still blows.
  3. Herr-Cardillo Win User

cheating

Okay Mistress, Black Ops three works fine in multiplayer mode so it seems to be just the Black Ops that won't work in multi.
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

ghosts will have lag comp.....

5. UniformTrain3 Win User

XBOX keeps signing out!

The zombies and multiplayer was for COD: Black Ops II
  6. Yo Ducky Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

Black ops 2 has best zombies and multiplayer!
Thema:

Black Ops Multiplayer

1. Black Ops Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Black Ops Multiplayer

2. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  3. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  4. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  8. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  9. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  10. Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...: I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main menu where I received a UI error. Since then,...