Black ops cold war raytracing pack cannot found

Discus and support Black ops cold war raytracing pack cannot found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the series s version from xbox store and there is still no option to install "Raytracing data pack" please help thx... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThreebikiD, Dec 18, 2020.

1. ThreebikiD
    ThreebikiD Guest

I bought the series s version from xbox store and there is still no option to install "Raytracing data pack" please help thx

:)

ThreebikiD, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

4. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

5. Francia J. Win User

Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

You may need to follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

1. Black ops cold war raytracing pack cannot found - Similar Threads - Black ops cold

2. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  3. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  6. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  7. Cod Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Black ops Cold War: My son is asked to perchase the game after he has already downloaded the game. Any help please? 044b3bea-7a1a-4748-848a-505e44e095ab
  8. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  9. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  10. COD Black ops Cold War problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black ops Cold War problem: I recently reinstalled the game. Now when I go to play it I get to the screen that says "press A to start" and it takes me to the game pass page and won't let me go any further. I don't want to...