Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste...

Discus and support Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game is stuck on search blackout and multiplayer works just for team death match And when I find another lobby most of it are people I played with in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Masked._., Feb 1, 2023.

1. Masked._.
    Masked._. Guest

Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste...

:)

Masked._., Feb 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste of money

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you are having trouble with Black Ops 4 on the blackout mode, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Restart the game and your router.

Check if the game servers are down.

Clear the cache on your console.

Update your game to the latest version.

If none of these steps work, you may want to contact the game support for further assistance. As for the lack of campaign, Black Ops 4 is primarily a multiplayer-focused game, with modes like multiplayer and zombies. While some players might not find it worth the money, it depends on individual preferences and the value they place on multiplayer experiences.
  3. Born in 1952 Win User

Low upload speeds on XBOX 1 console.

I'm hardwired to my router. I have a 40 mbps download speed and 4 mbps upload speed. When testing anywhere on the planet I never receive less than 20 down and 2 mbps up but on the new console I get .21 and max of .43 that's point 21 mbps less than half of
    what xbox requires for online gaming. My ISP told me today it's a XBOX issue and support can help me fix it. Support here is useless there are no agents or chat reps that will or can answer or even respond to the questions. There are no solutions offered on
    any support page. I've been researching this issue for over a month and as yet nodda nothing squat from XBOX. I wish I'd never bought this new console it's been a pain in the butt ever since that fateful day.
  4. WIGGY ZX2 Win User

XBOX LIVE Slow download speed

I am downloading the 2 Black ops II map packs. and it's going so slow. i have 100 MBPS download speed.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code

If you purchased it digitally then you dont get a beta code as you dont need one. You are automatically added to the beta when purchasing it digitally through Xbox Live or PSN.

4. I pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 digitally, but didn't receive a Beta code. Where can I find it?

You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-orders through the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store, or pre-purchases through Battle.net. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Blackout Beta
    on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One or Early Access to the Blackout Open Beta on PC. When the Blackout Beta begins, you'll be able to download it immediately.

Source:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Beta
  6. wi7bit Win User

Xbox one x download speeds

You just need to remember that although you can download at 500 Mbps, doesn't mean that Microsoft will give you a file at 500 Mbps. They are probably throttling speeds even more during this pandemic.

I always try to explain to people that just because you have a fast internet speed, most of it will be wasted if it's just you using it. Fast speeds are only needed for multiple users when you they downloading from different sites.
Thema:

1. Black ops 4 is stuck on search in blackout my even when my download speed is 21 mbps waste... - Similar Threads - Black ops stuck

2. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  3. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  4. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  8. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  9. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  10. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...