Black Ops 3

Discus and support Black Ops 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what is wrong with the server connection for Black Ops 3 we keep getting kicked out. This is Game is a joke. b3af0657-abfc-4aa8-8ede-6e70b0756e64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andyNor, Jan 1, 2016.

1. andyNor
    andyNor Guest

Black Ops 3

what is wrong with the server connection for Black Ops 3 we keep getting kicked out. This is Game is a joke.

:)

andyNor, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Should I get Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 2?

No matter how much I hate Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3...

You should pick Black Ops 2.

I really think that Black Ops 2 is superior in every way to Modern Warfare 3.

gameshoes3003, Jan 1, 2016
  3. TheTrojanOne
    TheTrojanOne Guest
    black ops 4 crash

yes I've noticed it started happening with black ops 3 before I bought black ops 4

TheTrojanOne, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Black Ops 3

yes we have the same problems with the same game, son is not happy. contacted both microsoft and ISP setting have been changed etc, changed game disc for new one not sure what else we can do

UnbornTunic111, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Personally I think this is the worst cod to date.

I get the same problem when I play multilayer which I not very often.

My gripe is the campaign. It doesn't save at the checkpoint where you save and quit. So I have to play a whole level at a time and start from the beginning of each level if I quit.

villa casual 42, Jan 9, 2016
  6. I've not had a problem with the servers at all??

Iron Man TStark, Jan 10, 2016
  7. HYPER X BRAN
    HYPER X BRAN Guest
    Im on 360 is it happening on xbox one also.?

HYPER X BRAN, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Pandasaur cx Win User

Black Ops 3 for xbox360 and xbox one

Black Ops 3 is not backwards compatible on Xbox One, Black Op 3 is already available on Xbox One.
  9. gameshoes3003 Win User

Should I get Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 2?

No matter how much I hate Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3...

You should pick Black Ops 2.

I really think that Black Ops 2 is superior in every way to Modern Warfare 3.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Black Ops 1 promotional code

11. TheTrojanOne Win User

black ops 4 crash

yes I've noticed it started happening with black ops 3 before I bought black ops 4
  12. ThePointOneKD Win User

Nuketown Zombies. Why does Nuketown Zombies not show up on BO3 even thought it shows installed?

Nuketown zombies is a black ops 2 map not black ops 3. your problem lies mentally not technologically.
Thema:

Black Ops 3

1. Black Ops 3 - Similar Threads - Black Ops

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  10. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4