Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Discus and support Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As a last resort, I just restored the factory defaults :/ If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nCul, Dec 25, 2015.

1. nCul
    nCul Guest

As a last resort, I just restored the factory defaults :/ If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

2. Neon Ruby 22
    Neon Ruby 22 Guest
    Yeah didn't work for me either.

Neon Ruby 22, Dec 26, 2015
  3. superbohn79
    superbohn79 Guest
    Thanks Nagel, after a couple hours of frustration your answer worked for me.

superbohn79, Dec 26, 2015
  4. PensHockey85
    PensHockey85 Guest

I am having this same issue. To add to that, I recently purchased a second xbone for my home. Can I link my Xbox live account to both consoles. I am now unable to play online on either console. Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" :(

PensHockey85, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    @penshockey85 if you have multiple consoles its possible your router cannot handle the increased traffic. I would suggest checking this

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    for your device to see if it supports multiple consoles. a lot of the ones supplied by your isp will not support multiple consoles. if this is the case I recommend purchasing a router geared toward gaming as they are meant
    to handle the increased traffic(I know a lot of the netgear and d-link routers support multiple consoles) and then once you have an appropriate router either have your isp replace your current gateway with just a modem or set your gateway to bridge mode to
    turn it into just a modem(this is important as running a gateway and router forces your connection to run through multiple firewalls which almost always causes problems)

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Thanks to "Nagolsled!" Your posting worked for me. I didn't have this problem until I bought a new modem. After I hooked up the new modem I started getting this error. I believe when I cleared the mac address that fixed the problem. Thanks Again!

WINDYCITYTVCOM, Jun 23, 2016
  7. czerwca
    czerwca Guest
    Make sure that you still have a valid Xbox Live gold membership. Now, if you're a child account, sign into the parent account on your Xbox One and once signed in, go to Settings > All Settings > Accounts > Family > select the child account > Privacy and
    online safety. Make sure to set it to adult default. If it's already set to that settings, set it to child then save then switch it back to adult and save. That's how you refresh the restriction of the child account.

czerwca, Jun 24, 2016
  8. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey WINDYCITYTVCOM -

Glad you were able to find a successful solution to your issue. For future posts, try not to bump really old threads as it's likely OP is no longer having the issue they presented with.

@czerwca - Thanks for the assist.

If anyone else has any support issues, feel free to make a new thread so we can help you guys out.

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  9. villa boy 2004 Win User

it wont let me play on xbl....

me too went to play black ops 2 this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live when i am a gold menber
  10. CANZHAI753 Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

i bought xbox live gold for 1 month.. but can't play call of dudy black ops on xbox live.. why???.. its says.......The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live
  11. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox Live

12. TrIp1e A Win User

The current profile is not allowed..

me too i redeemed my 48 hours on the website and on xbox it says 2 days trial but when i play on black ops 2 it says The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live but on black ops 1 the online works
  13. Psyko Taytek Win User

Problem with xbox live gold.

When i go in a game like Call Of Duty Black Ops. A message appears who saied : the current profil is not allowed to play on XBX LIVE.
Thema:

1. Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" - Similar Threads - Black Ops current

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  10. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4