Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Discus and support Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting the above message whenever I try to go to online black ops 3 multiplayer. I just got the xbox one for christmas and hooked it up to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nCul, Dec 25, 2015.

1. nCul
    nCul Guest

I'm getting the above message whenever I try to go to online black ops 3 multiplayer.

I just got the xbox one for christmas and hooked it up to my tv. I've tested the connection, and the xbox can connect 100% to my wi-fi. I also have an xbox live gold account on both the xbox 360 and One, and this was confirmed by 1) me playing on xbox 360
    and 2) trying to put in a 14 day code, and receiving the message that i already have a subscription. However, when I press Online it says that I'm not allowed to play. Similarly, when I press options -> network, i see a text that says "not connected to call
    of duty servers".

I've tried deleting the user and re-downloading it, as well as deleting the game information and re-installing it. So far, nothing has worked.

I've read a few forums and some of them just say to wait for some time before it will work; I will try again tomorrow. But does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

2. ArmyOfLoons
    ArmyOfLoons Guest
    COD:black ops 2

So, whenever I go on black ops 2 to play zombies,I click on the xbox live and this sign comes up and says " notice: the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Is it because I don't have a gold membership or is it something else? Please help.

ArmyOfLoons, Dec 25, 2015
  3. it wont let me play on xbl....

me too went to play black ops 2 this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live when i am a gold menber

villa boy 2004, Dec 25, 2015
  4. MarlonE USMC
    MarlonE USMC Guest

I too, along with my kids are receiving the same error and all of our accounts which are active.

MarlonE USMC, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I'm having the same issue--No restrictions or suspensions, not linked to a parental account, logged in and out, deleted account& re-added it, called customer support (no fix). Waiting on a second call back from customer support.

creeperninja01, Dec 25, 2015
  6. I too am having this issue, tried all the privacy settings and can't find anything that makes it work.

CensedPigeon96, Dec 25, 2015
  7. I am having the same issue too

Assassinator0, Dec 25, 2015
  8. Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

i'm having the same problem and i also posted on here yesterday and the post has been deleted. Come on xbox, get this sorted or i'll be taking my console back and i'll get a PS4

Assassin Nath 3, Dec 25, 2015
  9. Yup same problem here, no response from Live chat technical support either. :-(

FearsomePoppy4, Dec 25, 2015
  10. my xbox live ran out at some point yesterday so i've deleted my account, re-added it and renewed my xbox live subscription and it all works fine, even though i still had xbox live yesterday

Assassin Nath 3, Dec 25, 2015
  11. Forge Combat
    Forge Combat Guest
    Xbox live is good till March and still cant play multiplayer receiving same message!!! This is very frustrating! Has anyone found a solution yet?

Forge Combat, Dec 26, 2015
  12. nCul
    nCul Guest
    Seems like a lot of people are having similar problems. Can we all do ourselves a favor, and anyone who finds a solution should post it here? I think that this would benefit all of us.

Thanks.

13. nCul
    nCul Guest

Seems like a lot of people are having the same problem. Lets all do ourselves a favor and post a solution, should we find one. Thanks.

14. Nagolsled
    Nagolsled Guest
    On your console, kindly Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide> Select Settings>Select All Settings> Under Account, select Remove accounts>Select your account, and then confirm removal

Next, Scroll left from Home to open the guide>Select Sign in>Select Add & manage>Select Add new>Enter your Microsoft account email address and password>Complete the personalization settings on the next several screens

Next, let's Clear the Persistent Storage. Kindly, Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide> Select Settings>Select All Settings>Select Disc and Bluray>Select Bluray>Select Persistent Storage> Finally, select Clear Persistent Storage

Then, Please press the Menu button on your controller >> Click Settings >> Click Network >> Click Advance Settings >> Click Alternate MAC address >> and then click Clear.

Once the console is up, kindly access the Xbox Live.

Had the same issue - got this on chat support - worked for me

Nagolsled, Dec 26, 2015
  15. nCul
    nCul Guest
    Ugh. I tried that out, Nago, it didn't work for me Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" :( Thank you for the answer, if others try it it may work for them.

Thema:

1. Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" - Similar Threads - Black Ops current

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  6. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  10. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4