Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Discus and support Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting the above message whenever I try to go to online black ops 3 multiplayer. I just got the xbox one for christmas and hooked it up to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nCul, Dec 25, 2015.

1. nCul
    nCul Guest

I'm getting the above message whenever I try to go to online black ops 3 multiplayer.

I just got the xbox one for christmas and hooked it up to my tv. I've tested the connection, and the xbox can connect 100% to my wi-fi. I also have an xbox live gold account on both the xbox 360 and One, and this was confirmed by 1) me playing on xbox 360
    and 2) trying to put in a 14 day code, and receiving the message that i already have a subscription. However, when I press Online it says that I'm not allowed to play. Similarly, when I press options -> network, i see a text that says "not connected to call
    of duty servers".

I've tried deleting the user and re-downloading it, as well as deleting the game information and re-installing it. So far, nothing has worked.

I've read a few forums and some of them just say to wait for some time before it will work; I will try again tomorrow. But does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

2. ArmyOfLoons
    ArmyOfLoons Guest
    COD:black ops 2

So, whenever I go on black ops 2 to play zombies,I click on the xbox live and this sign comes up and says " notice: the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Is it because I don't have a gold membership or is it something else? Please help.

ArmyOfLoons, Dec 25, 2015
  3. it wont let me play on xbl....

me too went to play black ops 2 this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live when i am a gold menber

villa boy 2004, Dec 25, 2015
  4. MarlonE USMC
    MarlonE USMC Guest

I too, along with my kids are receiving the same error and all of our accounts which are active.

MarlonE USMC, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I'm having the same issue--No restrictions or suspensions, not linked to a parental account, logged in and out, deleted account& re-added it, called customer support (no fix). Waiting on a second call back from customer support.

creeperninja01, Dec 25, 2015
  6. I too am having this issue, tried all the privacy settings and can't find anything that makes it work.

CensedPigeon96, Dec 25, 2015
  7. I am having the same issue too

Assassinator0, Dec 25, 2015
  8. Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

i'm having the same problem and i also posted on here yesterday and the post has been deleted. Come on xbox, get this sorted or i'll be taking my console back and i'll get a PS4

Assassin Nath 3, Dec 25, 2015
  9. Yup same problem here, no response from Live chat technical support either. :-(

FearsomePoppy4, Dec 25, 2015
  10. my xbox live ran out at some point yesterday so i've deleted my account, re-added it and renewed my xbox live subscription and it all works fine, even though i still had xbox live yesterday

Assassin Nath 3, Dec 25, 2015
  11. Forge Combat
    Forge Combat Guest
    Xbox live is good till March and still cant play multiplayer receiving same message!!! This is very frustrating! Has anyone found a solution yet?

Forge Combat, Dec 26, 2015
  12. nCul
    nCul Guest
    Seems like a lot of people are having similar problems. Can we all do ourselves a favor, and anyone who finds a solution should post it here? I think that this would benefit all of us.

Thanks.

13. nCul
    nCul Guest

Seems like a lot of people are having the same problem. Lets all do ourselves a favor and post a solution, should we find one. Thanks.

14. Nagolsled
    Nagolsled Guest
    On your console, kindly Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide> Select Settings>Select All Settings> Under Account, select Remove accounts>Select your account, and then confirm removal

Next, Scroll left from Home to open the guide>Select Sign in>Select Add & manage>Select Add new>Enter your Microsoft account email address and password>Complete the personalization settings on the next several screens

Next, let's Clear the Persistent Storage. Kindly, Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide> Select Settings>Select All Settings>Select Disc and Bluray>Select Bluray>Select Persistent Storage> Finally, select Clear Persistent Storage

Then, Please press the Menu button on your controller >> Click Settings >> Click Network >> Click Advance Settings >> Click Alternate MAC address >> and then click Clear.

Once the console is up, kindly access the Xbox Live.

Had the same issue - got this on chat support - worked for me

Nagolsled, Dec 26, 2015
  15. nCul
    nCul Guest
    Ugh. I tried that out, Nago, it didn't work for me Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" :( Thank you for the answer, if others try it it may work for them.

Thema:

1. Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" - Similar Threads - Black Ops current

2. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  3. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  7. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  8. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  9. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  10. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd