Black Ops 3 Multiplayer problem on Xbox europe

Discus and support Black Ops 3 Multiplayer problem on Xbox europe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got bo3 about a week ago and can't find a match if I am the host. My NAT Type is open. I can play only if I join someone. Does anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by h3ntaiBoi7, Feb 2, 2023.

1. h3ntaiBoi7
    h3ntaiBoi7 Guest

So I got bo3 about a week ago and can't find a match if I am the host. My NAT Type is open. I can play only if I join someone. Does anyone else experience the same thing? Note that I don't have any dlcs installed only the nuk3town bonus map one.

:)

h3ntaiBoi7, Feb 2, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm really sorry, as of the moment there is a service alert status for Multiplayer gaming. You can check the details from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status. We will need to wait until the issue has been fixed.
  3. carseclass Win User

Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

i think i have a similar. Problem. when i have my xbox one. on the Internet. and energy saving. Mode. it acts slow to start up it also. effects.s my Call of Duty. Black OPS. 3 when i play Call of Duty. Black OPS. 3 multiplayer game it gaves me a message.
    Internet. Interruption. when playing Call of Duty. Black OPS. 3 online. Multiplayer. the only solution. that seems to fix i put my console on. Instant. On. mode. and clear. Alternate. mac address and turn on meter. Connection. Setting. in my Call of
    Duty Black OPS. 3. Settings. Another. Problem. This. Problem. small when I Start. a app then quit the app it makes. A. Very. Brief. Static. sound but sometimes when i start. a app and close it acts normal. i talked to Microsoft. about. this and still
    waiting for Microsoft. to respond to my email. My. Xbox. 1. Work. Great. Offline. and i have no problem. When? it is offline.
  4. Dumb M0nk3yz Win User

What is the best Call of Duty? The worst?

Best Campaign- CoD 2

Best Multiplayer- MW2 and CoD 4

Worst Campaign- CoD 3

Worst Multiplayer- Black Ops
  5. SAVAGE THER0N Win User

Revolution out now!!!

black ops 3 multiplayer in game store only have revolution not zombie in game store
  6. RhinoBlizzard Win User

Nuketown Zombies. Why does Nuketown Zombies not show up on BO3 even thought it shows installed?

He's right thou the nuketown dlc is multiplayer only there is no zombie version on black ops 3
Thema:

1. Black Ops 3 Multiplayer problem on Xbox europe - Similar Threads - Black Ops Multiplayer

2. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  3. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  4. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  8. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  9. Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...: I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main menu where I received a UI error. Since then,...
  10. Black Ops Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Multiplayer: So my friend and I are planning a group playing session. We have an Xbox One and an Xbox Series X, and are wanting to play the Zombies mode on Call of Duty Black Ops. Black Ops does support both...