Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1?

Discus and support Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Zombies Chronicles expansion for BO3 on my PC. Is it possible for me to transfer it to my XB1 copy of the game or do I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VesseJentura880, May 12, 2021.

1. Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1?

I recently purchased the Zombies Chronicles expansion for BO3 on my PC. Is it possible for me to transfer it to my XB1 copy of the game or do I have to buy it again?

:)

VesseJentura880, May 12, 2021
  2. Siriusdish Win User

No, you will have to repurchase the DLC
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

All DLC's from Black Ops 2 <3.
  4. crushingdestroy Win User

Elite in Blops2?

so, if I buy Elite 3 days before Black-Ops 2 comes out, I will get all of the past DLC from MW3 and all of the DLC for Black-Ops 2? Wow...this "in-season" stuff rules. Thanks for the tip, Shermanator92
  5. murph17 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere Clarification

It's up to the developers - for example GoW4 will allow PC/XB1 CO-OP play, not competitive multiplayer.

Meanwhile Forza Horizon 3 will support PC/XB1 in all game modes.
  6. chuckrcheese Win User

Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps
Thema:

1. Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1? - Similar Threads - Black Ops DLC

2. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  3. How do I fix my Black Ops dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Black Ops dlc?: I have downloaded black ops 1 on my Xbox One very recently, 2 days ago I bought the "Escalation pack EN 2" and only the map 'Call of the dead' is working. How do I fix this issue?...
  4. Black Ops 3 DLC zombies maps not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 DLC zombies maps not working: I've been playing BO3 zombies for years as I'm a big fan, but recently after the new update all of my DLC maps do not work?? I have them all downloaded and I've even moved them from external to...
  5. Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X: I purchased all of the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 DLC packs (back in the day). I purchased Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, and Apocalypse on my 360 when the packs came out. If I login to my xbox 360,...
  6. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  7. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  8. Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.: Hello, I am currently having trouble with playing the apocalypse DLC on Black Ops 2. I recently bought the game through the game store and then decided to buy the apocalypse DLC so I can play...
  9. If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...: I bought dlc on Xbox in black ops 3 but I’m not sure if I have to buy black ops 3 on the Microsoft store or if I can buy it on steam and get my dlc from Xbox if I sign into my Xbox account on...
  10. How do I get back the vengeance dlc pack for black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back the vengeance dlc pack for black ops 2: So a couple weeks ago I got the vengeance dlc pack, then I realized about the season pass and how I could get all the dlc for cheaper. Once I realized this I refunded the vengeance dlc pack. Fast...