Black ops 2 players

Discus and support Black ops 2 players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 18/girl/w mic Really want friends to play black ops 2 with... i am mostly a Core Dom player but i will play anything, im not the best player but i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karlaisrad, Jan 15, 2014.

  1. Karlaisrad
    Karlaisrad Guest

    Black ops 2 players


    18/girl/w mic Really want friends to play black ops 2 with... i am mostly a Core Dom player but i will play anything, im not the best player but i am also not the worst. i dont rage and i am super nice! i would like it if you have a mic, makes things easier
    lol

    :)
     
    Karlaisrad, Jan 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Mick Brown
    Mick Brown Guest
    Looking for Aussie players to build an MW2 room

    Black Ops 2 sucks. Modern Warfare 3 sucks. Black Ops sucks. Need players for Modern Warfare 2.

    Add me.
     
    Mick Brown, Jan 15, 2014
    #2
  3. xTye
    xTye Guest
    Multiple Gold accounts not playing

    Black Ops 2 limits split screen on Xbox LIVE to 2 players.
     
  4. Black ops 2 players

    No love for Ghosts? :crying:
     
    PossibleOutcome, Jan 23, 2014
    #4
  5. xTye Win User

    Multiple Gold accounts not playing

    Black Ops 2 limits split screen on Xbox LIVE to 2 players.
  6. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    (BLG) Black List Gaming is recruiting

    We are still recruiting especially Black Ops and Crysis 2 players.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

    Lan party help

    Hey again Beatbox!

    Black Ops 2 should support 4 player split screen. Check out page 2 of the overview on the

    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    page. ^_^
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    My game doesn't run.

    Another Call of Duty game or another copy of Black Ops 2? Just because you can play, let's say, Black Ops 1 without a HDD does not mean that the developers didn't make it a requirement for Black Ops 2. Can you play single-player or is this a multi-player
    only issue? Again, you're not stating what happens when you try to play the game.
  9. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    (BLG) Black List Gaming is recruiting

    Are you a competitive player that plays Black Ops or Crysis 2? Well then join us.
Thema:

Black ops 2 players

Loading...
  1. Black ops 2 players - Similar Threads - Black ops players

  2. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  3. I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have...
  4. Second play cod black ops

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Second play cod black ops: I have two accounts both with game pass signed into Xbox. When I go to cod black op multiplayer or zombies and turn on my second controller nothing happens. I go into settings and manually assign...
  5. why am i the only player on xbox in the black ops 6 lobby? Its me against all computer...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i the only player on xbox in the black ops 6 lobby? Its me against all computer...: why am i the only player on xbox in the black ops 6 lobby? Its me against all computer players and believe me it really sucks. 13cd6c23-75a7-4160-9074-a5112f23c536
  6. Is Call of Duty Black Ops 6 playable offline without Internet on including single player...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Call of Duty Black Ops 6 playable offline without Internet on including single player...: Is Black Ops 6 on Xbox Series X single player campaign and multiplayer with bots playable offline without Internet if you own the game? 383b4f99-d913-4e1a-bee9-f2950482993b
  7. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  8. No multiple players on black ops 3?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No multiple players on black ops 3?: I downloaded black ops 3 because it was on sale but when go to look for multiplayer games online it says 0% playing! Surely a few people are playing it!? I can find games on black ops 1 & MW3 (360...
  9. I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...: Please help me resolve this or it's time to go to Playstation. I even bought a new game/disc and still happening. Hacker even changed my calling card to his name "blocked ports"...
  10. Two player co-op for Black Flag?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two player co-op for Black Flag?: I thought you could play two-player co-op on this game. We have profiles for all (4) in our family, and two controllers. Tried Wolfpack mode, looks like you 'can' play this way, but I cannot...