Black Ops 2 Digital Version won´t start

Discus and support Black Ops 2 Digital Version won´t start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I´m having trouble loading black ops 2 on my xbox series s, when I start the game the game won´t load, as in it starts and when the xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andreas Dainelli, May 30, 2023.

1. Black Ops 2 Digital Version won´t start

Hello!

I´m having trouble loading black ops 2 on my xbox series s, when I start the game the game won´t load, as in it starts and when the xbox 360 logo comes up it just "freezes", I can still talk with my friends in the party, so its not the xbox. I already tried to reinstall the game twice.

Anyone has got a clue or had it happen before? If so how did you fix it?

Thanks alot for your time!

Much appreciated,

:)

Andreas Dainelli, May 30, 2023
  2. Andreas Dainelli Win User

Hey Darhyl!

First of all I want to thank you for the quick and good answer. Upon your suggestion I tried to start MW3 and it worked just fine.

So I tried to remove account like you told me, low and behold it did work!

I want to thank you for your guidance, I appreciate your help!

If you have BO2 or MW3 and want to play make sure to hit me up, or any games that I might have, my gt: Obey vTheRoamer, I´d be glad to meet you.

Once again, thanks alot for your help and I wish you a blessed day!

3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Andreas!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, does this error occurs with other Xbox 360 backward-compatible games?

Also, were you able to play the game before this error occurred or is this your first time launching the game?

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once you're done, try to check if the game will launch properly.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 digital versions for Xbox pulled from Xbox Games Store, Amazon

5. Magikalmerlin12 Win User

Black Ops 2 Won't Start

Have you looked over
    here
    ? That may help with the freezing issue. Hope it helps!
  6. lunnalan Win User

Black ops 2 Won't Start

I'm having the same problem with the game Tomb Raider Anniversary, i've already download again, and again but the same msg keep showing "Can't Launch Tomb Raider..."
Thema:

1. Black Ops 2 Digital Version won´t start - Similar Threads - Black Ops Digital

2. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  3. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  4. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  8. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  9. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  10. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...