black ops 2 current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live?!

Discus and support black ops 2 current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; last night I had played on a game with a hacker where everyone had like a speed buff and I did pretty good. I went 28-0 but the next morning I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIKE X LAXLIFE, Sep 10, 2017.

1. black ops 2 current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live?!

last night I had played on a game with a hacker where everyone had like a speed buff and I did pretty good. I went 28-0 but the next morning I can't play on live! I think people thought I was the hacker but I was not! I don't even know to do the hacking
    thing! how long do I have to wait or will I lose my profile?

:)

NIKE X LAXLIFE, Sep 10, 2017
  2. BOOOWS
    BOOOWS Guest
    Black ops

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE... Orly on Black ops 2 not tre orter games..

BOOOWS, Sep 10, 2017
  3. it wont let me play on xbl....

me too went to play black ops 2 this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live when i am a gold menber

villa boy 2004, Sep 10, 2017
  4. villa boy 2004 Win User

it wont let me play on xbl....

me too went to play black ops 2 this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live when i am a gold menber
  5. TrIp1e A Win User

The current profile is not allowed..

me too i redeemed my 48 hours on the website and on xbox it says 2 days trial but when i play on black ops 2 it says The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live but on black ops 1 the online works
  6. CANZHAI753 Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

i bought xbox live gold for 1 month.. but can't play call of dudy black ops on xbox live.. why???.. its says.......The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live
  7. Daft Puma Win User

The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

I have the exact same problem. I just bought a month of Xbox LIVE Gold today, and have been playing Black Ops 2, but out of nowhere I get "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE." All other aspects of my membership, like Netflix, work fine,
    I can even play online for every other game except for Black Ops 2. Must be a Treyarch/Activision problem.
  8. Psyko Taytek Win User

Problem with xbox live gold.

When i go in a game like Call Of Duty Black Ops. A message appears who saied : the current profil is not allowed to play on XBX LIVE.
Thema:

black ops 2 current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live?!

1. black ops 2 current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live?! - Similar Threads - black ops current

2. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  3. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  4. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  8. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  9. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  10. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. profile is not allowed to play on xbox live black ops 2