Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

Discus and support Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got Polish DVD versions of CoD Black Ops 1 and DA: Origins. After a few months of break in playing them, I wanted to run Black Ops 1 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wojciech Kędzior, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

Hi,

I've got Polish DVD versions of CoD Black Ops 1 and DA: Origins. After a few months of break in playing them, I wanted to run Black Ops 1 and received information like this: Unfortunately, this game is not available (0x87e10bc6). I Uninstalled the game
    and tried to instal again in BC mode on xb1x, what resulted in another message with error code: A list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c). The same situation concerning Dragon Age. Solution from the topic on this
    forum by KristianGrey posted on June1, 2016 doesn't work. Another MS account doesn't work. Removing and re-dowloading my main account on my XB also doesn't work. Factory Defaults does not help. Both games disc are in very good conditions. No problem with Polish
    dvd ver. of Black Ops II or Gears of War 3. Any ideas or this is brutal method by MS or editors/developers of the games forcing people like me to buy digital version of these titles form MS Store?

:)

Wojciech Kędzior, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Wojciech Kędzior Win User

Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox one (BC mode)

Hi,

yes it's updated and games are standard versions.

Best regards

Wojtek

Small update on this topic. I asked users of the big polish game prices forum, and the same situation with Dragon Age: Origins occurred (till now only this game someone could check). So after insertion of the disc with the game (the same distribution as
    mine) there is exactly what I describe above. We have two different consoles, two different user, the same title from the same polish distribution, two different dvds with the game and the same result; you can't play/install game in the bc mode. It's now clear
    that the problem is not related with me, this is technical problem on the side of MS infrastructure or it's related to the licencing aspects between MS and developers of the games (particularly these distributions). How could it be repaired?

Wojtek
  3. WPAK Win User

Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox one (BC mode)

Hi there,

just to be sure, your Xbox One console is fully updated to the latest dashboard version, correct?

Also are the games, special version discs like Game of the Year or other, or just the standard versions?

This information may be useful to determine any next steps to try
  4. VexingAirplane4 Win User

My installation goes to queue

Level 1

Posted 9 Nov 2015 6:28 AM

I'm installing black ops 3 on my console but when i chose to do the update it start to download and it goes to queue . I've alredy tried to restart and reinstall the game but it is always doing the same.
  5. AnastasiyaJasmin Win User

Dvd disks don't work

Sure i can provide more info

Then i load an dvd it starts op and then the picture starts to flicker with static in the background and if i don't eject the dvd then after around 1 min i get a black screen

I have actually first this week started to use my xbox as an dvd player also så i can't answer if i would have been able to play dvd disks in the beginning

I have tried to change my location and language så it would fit an dvd disk but didn't do anything, not even disks from my country " denmark " don't work
  6. Hayei Win User

Help:Black Ops Rezurrection Pack false advertisement?

how do you download world at war zombies for black ops 1
Thema:

Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

1. Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox... - Similar Threads - Black Ops Dragon

2. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  3. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  5. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  6. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  7. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  8. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  9. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  10. No multiple players on black ops 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No multiple players on black ops 3?: I downloaded black ops 3 because it was on sale but when go to look for multiplayer games online it says 0% playing! Surely a few people are playing it!? I can find games on black ops 1 & MW3 (360...