Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2

Discus and support Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giovannibox, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Giovannibox
    Giovannibox Guest

Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics.

I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great deal!)

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2/9n2zdn7nwqkv

Apparently includes both online and story mode, hence, I do not need to buy the online version.

Before I buy it, I would like to know the opinion of other people who owns the ultimate edition.

Are the special and ultimate edition add-ons a big deal in this game?

I ask because they are not sold separately, therefore if they are a big deal then instead of buying this version now I can always wait for the ultimate edition to be on sale. Please let me know your opinion

Thank you!

:)

Giovannibox, Nov 26, 2022
  2. DapperCrane Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Black Ops 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. SoloMem0 Win User

Recommended Games to Play

Apex legends, black ops 4, red dead redemption 2.
  4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

5. Pward20 Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

Black ops 2. I have also tried Red Dead Redemption 2 and it says the same thing.
  6. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
Thema:

1. Black Friday - Red dead redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Black Friday Red

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  4. Advice on Black Friday games deals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice on Black Friday games deals: Hi everyone, I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during Black Friday FIFA 23 ultimate edition, The...
  5. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  6. Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great...
  7. Black Friday - Watch Dogs Legion standard or gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday - Watch Dogs Legion standard or gold edition: Hi everyone, I am about the buy several games on offer with Black Friday deals that is why I need to know where a specific game is enjoyable in its standard version and where a special edition is...
  8. List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List games for my Black Friday :-) any advice, feedback and opinions - Part 1: Hi everyone! I would like to purchase a few/several games on Black Friday Sale but as I have never been a gamer and I started only last summer I would like some advice on these games and the...
  9. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?: The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it shows $0/$50 for my current status on the...
  10. Will there be a special edition Xbox is coming out for Black Friday?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a special edition Xbox is coming out for Black Friday?: I decided to pull the trigger and buy a series x. I don't think they'll be a price drop for black friday, but I would be willing to wait until the end of November for a cool special edition Xbox....