Black Friday Deals!

Discus and support Black Friday Deals! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Staff! In the following days I bought a giftcard for the Xbox One. We have 3 children and they all love Xbox games to play. As a Christmas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DesignedMango33, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Black Friday Deals!

Dear Xbox Staff!

In the following days I bought a giftcard for the Xbox One. We have 3 children and they all love Xbox games to play. As a Christmas gift I want to buy them adventure games that I anno played on PC. Unfortunately I don't have much money to spend on gifts.

I am a big fan of Daedalic adventures but I almost never see them on sale. Unfortunately I cannot buy them because, they not available here in physical format.

Please, include them on Black Friday Deals! I know there's hundreds and hundreds of games on sale every year.

Games I'd like to buy them if possible, because its a perfect gift:

Deponia

Anna's Quest (a fantastic game)

Dark Eye: Memoria

Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

Edna & Harvey

Silence The Wispered World 2

:)

DesignedMango33, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Ooh im good 75 Win User

Xboxone with assassins creed £210

3. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Xbox marketing team

4. roost18 Win User

Deals with Gold Civilization Revolution

I thought that was for Black Friday deals. This is for the usual weekly Deals with Gold.
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

Black Friday Deals leaked for Gamestop

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

I'm slightly confused on how it works. I see some deals are Friday Only. Isn't Black Friday..only on Friday?

[/quote]

Most major retailers have deals that last for Saturday and Sunday as well. With having some specials only for Black Friday itself.
  6. Doomofman Win User

Release date leak?

I'd have thought it'd be released before black friday and then there'll be some sort of deal on black friday to shift some units
Thema:

Black Friday Deals!

1. Black Friday Deals! - Similar Threads - Black Friday Deals

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  4. Black friday deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black friday deal: What are some good Multiplayer games Included with the black friday Deal? Me and my friend are getting Some 47e17989-3db1-41bb-a8c8-fb5878f49822
  5. Does the black friday deal for the xbox one s work with the 50k points?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the black friday deal for the xbox one s work with the 50k points?: Hi, I recently purchased the Xbox one s battlefield storm grey bundle on black Friday from the online Microsoft store and I was wondering if I would receive the 50k points for upgrading as shown...
  6. Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal: I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more... If i would've known I would have waited to...
  7. Xbox HK store had Fallout New Vegas as Black Friday deal but did not have purchase option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox HK store had Fallout New Vegas as Black Friday deal but did not have purchase option: https://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-HK/Product/Fallout-New-Vegas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307e0 No Game on demand version purchase option available. Pls fix this. the Black Friday deal in Xbox...
  8. TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal: I've totally jumped on this one as I never bought it when out. £10 for normal version which I nearly bought but luckily browsed a bit first and noticed that the Deluxe bundle with all the DLC was...
  9. Do we get UFC as a Black Friday deal in the UK ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we get UFC as a Black Friday deal in the UK ?: Or are the only games we're getting so far (as part of Black Friday) the one shown at: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/sales/holiday-sale 7264dc09-dc19-48aa-a043-f6aed9743d01
  10. Black Friday $329 + free game Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Friday $329 + free game Deal: I was wondering if anyone could direct to me to a list of the free games that we can select from. I noticed Microsoft mentioned that you can select a game from a select group of games. I can't...