Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics. I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giovannibox, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Giovannibox
    Giovannibox Guest

Hi everyone I am a new gamer and console owner and I am purchasing several games and not having much experience I am starting with the classics.

I saw this Red dead Redemption 2 £18.14 (great deal!)

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2/9n2zdn7nwqkv

Apparently includes both online and story mode, hence, I do not need to buy the online version.

Before I buy it, I would like to know the opinion of other people who owns the ultimate edition.

Are the special and ultimate edition add-ons a big deal in this game?

I ask because they are not sold separately, therefore if they are a big deal then instead of buying this version now I can always wait for the ultimate edition to be on sale. Please let me know your opinion

Thank you!

:)

Giovannibox, Nov 25, 2022
  2. DapperCrane Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Black Ops 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. SoloMem0 Win User

Recommended Games to Play

Apex legends, black ops 4, red dead redemption 2.
  4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

5. Pward20 Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

Black ops 2. I have also tried Red Dead Redemption 2 and it says the same thing.
  6. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
Thema:

1. Black Friday deals - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Black Friday deals

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  4. Black friday deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black friday deal: What are some good Multiplayer games Included with the black friday Deal? Me and my friend are getting Some 47e17989-3db1-41bb-a8c8-fb5878f49822
  5. Does the black friday deal for the xbox one s work with the 50k points?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the black friday deal for the xbox one s work with the 50k points?: Hi, I recently purchased the Xbox one s battlefield storm grey bundle on black Friday from the online Microsoft store and I was wondering if I would receive the 50k points for upgrading as shown...
  6. Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal: I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more... If i would've known I would have waited to...
  7. Xbox HK store had Fallout New Vegas as Black Friday deal but did not have purchase option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox HK store had Fallout New Vegas as Black Friday deal but did not have purchase option: https://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-HK/Product/Fallout-New-Vegas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307e0 No Game on demand version purchase option available. Pls fix this. the Black Friday deal in Xbox...
  8. TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal: I've totally jumped on this one as I never bought it when out. £10 for normal version which I nearly bought but luckily browsed a bit first and noticed that the Deluxe bundle with all the DLC was...
  9. Do we get UFC as a Black Friday deal in the UK ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we get UFC as a Black Friday deal in the UK ?: Or are the only games we're getting so far (as part of Black Friday) the one shown at: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/sales/holiday-sale 7264dc09-dc19-48aa-a043-f6aed9743d01
  10. Black Friday $329 + free game Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Friday $329 + free game Deal: I was wondering if anyone could direct to me to a list of the free games that we can select from. I noticed Microsoft mentioned that you can select a game from a select group of games. I can't...