Black Friday £10 free gift card

Discus and support Black Friday £10 free gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by paulbet2007, Nov 26, 2019.

1. paulbet2007
    paulbet2007 Guest

Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received anything

:)

paulbet2007, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

This is a random gift that is handed out by Microsoft and Xbox. They did the same thing last year.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

There's been a bunch of threads on the XBox Subreddits...started yesterday or the day before. From the threads I've seen thought it's been mostly UK based folks getting them.
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

I also haven't seen anyone get this yet. ill have to look into it.
  5. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I got nada, but to be honest, i'm not salty and I hope the folks that got anything enjoy it and have fun gaming :)
  6. Fast Chet Win User

I have not received it either. But good for those who have. ☺️
Thema:

1. Black Friday £10 free gift card - Similar Threads - Black Friday £10

2. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  3. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  4. Advice on Black Friday games deals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advice on Black Friday games deals: Hi everyone, I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during Black Friday FIFA 23 ultimate edition, The...
  5. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...: I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere a9a8cdbb-96d4-4b60-8d99-ab397dc4ed59
  6. Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it: Hey all, i recently got a message from xbox saying that i got a 10 dollar xbox giftcard for free for black friday. When i went to go check my messages the code is not there.. Help?...
  7. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: U locked my question and had not finished Okay, fair enough. I get that they might be sent out at random but Considering I have been a member Of Xbox Live for 6 years. I thought I might have got...
  8. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: All my friends received free voucher but i didn't want to know y really???? 7ea67147-96f1-4af3-aa7f-eddd4573daf9
  9. how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code: how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code anyboddy help d42062bf-b4ed-4372-893d-c97bca15fef3
  10. TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal: I've totally jumped on this one as I never bought it when out. £10 for normal version which I nearly bought but luckily browsed a bit first and noticed that the Deluxe bundle with all the DLC was...