Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

Discus and support Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PcNubee, Jan 17, 2019.

1. PcNubee
    PcNubee Guest

I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack.

:)

PcNubee, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of theives pre-order problem

Hi there Mialtrek.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but have not yet received a code for the Black Dog pack should expect a code for that pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps :)
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

I accidentally deleted a Black Dog Pack code (PC)

Thanks for that info Caio.

If you purchased Sea of Thieves on your account, it would show in your online Order History.

In this case, if you played it on your account through a friend's purchased copy of the game, you wouldn't be eligible for a Black Dog pack code as it was a pre-order bonus.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Didnt get the Sea of Thieves Code

Hi there Hegorh, thanks for reaching out.

To check, did you receive your Black Dog Pack pre-order bonus for Sea of Thieves since the last time you messaged us?

We just want to make sure you were taken care of on this :)
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Metrix11.

Users who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but did not receive their Black Dog pack yet should now receive a code within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
Thema:

1. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus - Similar Threads - Black Dog Pack

2. Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.: I pre-ordered sea of thieves a while back before the launch so I was eligble for the black dog pack. I contacted rare and they told me to contact the retailer and I ordered from Amazon. I couldn't...
  3. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...: My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod Removed-Personal Information]L: .i purchased the black...
  4. Xbox message with black dog pack code expired.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox message with black dog pack code expired.: Is there any way to retrieve it? Didn't realize they expired, was saving it for a friend. b09eff3f-e0ad-453f-a5aa-58d45964f352
  5. Sea of Thieves Black Dog pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog pack: Hi, I pre ordered Sea of Thieves but I still haven't received the Black Dog Pack. I contacted Sea of thieves by creating a ticket and I got a response back today saying that they can't do anything...
  6. I lost the black dog pack, help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost the black dog pack, help me please: I accidentally rescued the code from the black dog pack of the sea of thieves on my wrong account that has no game and now I can not put the code in my account that has the game I do?...
  7. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack: Xbox Live messaged me about a month ago saying that they would send me the Sea of Thieves Black Dog pre-order pack, but a month later it didnt come why cant I redeem the code?...
  8. My Black Dog Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Black Dog Pack: 3 weeks are passed and I'm still waiting my pre-order Black Dog pack. It's a my problem or I just have to wait? If the right answer is the second one how much time do i have to wait?...
  9. Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Black Dog Pack: Hi, I pre-ordered the game on February 8th. I checked my xbox-app messenger, but haven´t received the code yet. I would be grateful, if I will receive it in the next days. Sincerely Oliver...
  10. Still waiting for Black dog pack code!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still waiting for Black dog pack code!: Hello! i preordered Sea og thieves the day before release and i have still not received the code for my black dog pack. can someone help? 9dbf4a2a-355e-4926-a314-3b0c911fe9ad