Black desert account locked "please repurchase refunded items"

Discus and support Black desert account locked "please repurchase refunded items" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error code BEC_001/190 is what it keeps saying. Followed by "please repurchase refunded items through the Microsoft store" except i never refunded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cordell butler, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Black desert account locked "please repurchase refunded items"

Error code BEC_001/190 is what it keeps saying. Followed by "please repurchase refunded items through the Microsoft store" except i never refunded anything? I recently re-downloaded the game after years to see what it looked like on the series x. Pearl Abyss support has been extremely uncooperative asking for bank statements that go back years. Please help I do not want to have to make a new xbox account just to play and lose all my progress

:)

cordell butler, Dec 3, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello cordell butler,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties accessing Black Desert. Make sure that the game appears under your Order History. Make sure you are login to the account the game was purchased under. If everything is correct and you are still being asked to re-purchase you may request for a callback from our live support.

This article may help

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

How to contact support

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Black Desert Authentification Failure

Hey there Chris!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. I understand you are missing the in-game content that came with your
    purchase for Black Desert $29.99 standard edition. I was able to do a little research and these are the
    items included in the $29.99 standard edition.

• full Black Desert game
    • a 30-day Value Pack
    • a Snow Wolfdog Pet
    • 500 Pearls to use in game.
    • IMPORTANT: The item packages included in the bundles will only be sent to the server that corresponds to the region where the product is purchased.

The issue will be resolved by the developer of Black Desert.
    Thank
    you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank
    you and have a great day.
  5. Nyaqi Win User

Notice

I had recently purchased a Pearl box item in the game Black Desert. And about two days ago i requested a refund through the Xbox website and got my refund accepted. Yet i haven't received my money back or acces to the game due to this.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Refund Processed

Hiya Zero,

Thank you for your post.

Actually, support will not be able to reverse a refunded charge. Once a Charge has been refunded, then the money is sent back to the user. It is then up to the user to repurchase the item they were refunded. (If they want to repurchase the item or not, is
    up to them)

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Black desert account locked "please repurchase refunded items" - Similar Threads - Black desert account

2. Black Desert won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert won’t start: Okay, i’m not to sure if other people have this issue with black desert but I play this game on cloud gaming and each time I try to start the game it puts me on the loading screen of “cloud...
  3. Black Desert Authentication failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert Authentication failed: [img] I have uninstalled and reinstalled. for some reason the game thinks I refunded a game pass perk. I can't redownload the perk. Thanks for any help. 95fd0920-f5f9-4242-b35b-d3ea5efd7747
  4. Black Desert Authentication Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert Authentication Failed: When I try to log on its giving me an error. 5c3bdb35-1ec8-4f42-812e-001060d8fac4
  5. BLACK DESERT ONLINE WONT START ON BETA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLACK DESERT ONLINE WONT START ON BETA: I have been playing BDO for Xbox one for months. I have lots invested in that game and now it won't start using the beta. It won't even connect. I'm tearing my hair out here because there's...
  6. Is Black Desert Online only available on Xbox Console only and not part of their PC Collection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Black Desert Online only available on Xbox Console only and not part of their PC Collection?: Is Black Desert Online only available for the Xbox Console Version only and not part of their PC Collection? I cant seem to find it on the XBOX APP on my PC. 5ab04bf9-19d6-455b-8b28-016396157c6d
  7. "Looks like you already own this" Black Desert Pearls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Looks like you already own this" Black Desert Pearls: So, I recently got some a gift code for some pearls from a friend, I've entered the code and I'm greeted with the following message: "Look like you already own this, visit my games & apps to try...
  8. Black desert problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black desert problem: [img] So I accidentally purchase the black desert traveler edition so i ask for a refund and then I got refund back but the problem is every time i went to the game it always says to re-purchase...
  9. Black Desert keeps crahing after 6-10 hours of gameplay on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Black Desert keeps crahing after 6-10 hours of gameplay on XSX: This issue has been present since launch of XSX. Black Desert keeps crashing after around 6-10 hours of gameplay. The game just shuts down and crashes to dashboard. After the crash, if I open the...
  10. I have a big problem with black desert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a big problem with black desert: A few days ago, using the Game pass, I installed black desert, everything normal, the game installed well and worked well. But now, today to be more exact, the game had an update and when...