Black and white video

Discus and support Black and white video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a problem with my console, my console is from Australia and have color system pal-50 AND 60 But my tv is from Brasil and have color system pal-n... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JHFDOliveira, Oct 14, 2017.

1. JHFDOliveira
    JHFDOliveira Guest

Black and white video

i have a problem with my console, my console is from Australia and have color system pal-50 AND 60 But my tv is from Brasil and have color system pal-n and M, ntsc. When I put my console in the tv the video is black and white. What I do??

:)

JHFDOliveira, Oct 14, 2017
  2. QuickTag2
    QuickTag2 Guest
    No video

Turning my Xbox on and all I can see is black and white lines across the screen, sound is there but no video just the black and white lines. Unplugging the avg cable doesn't make a difference to this. Can some one help?

QuickTag2, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Grizzly1414
    Grizzly1414 Guest
    Black and White

A few weeks ago our tv for our upstairs living room broke. We decided to buy a new Magnavox 32 inch Flat Screen TV. Today I decided I wanted to move our xbox upstairs for this new tv. One of the cords to plug it in are a set of Red, White and Yellow tipped
    cords. Now on the back of the tv there were color coded spots for the red and white but not for the yellow. I decided to put the yellow in different holes and when I plugged it into the green one I got picture... that's black and white. What should I do!?

Heres our model of TV: Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Grizzly1414, Oct 14, 2017
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Have kept your armor color since the beginning?

White/white.

White/yellow.

White/black.

White/blue.

White/orange.

White/red.

White/pink.

Yellow/black.

Black/yellow.

Black/white.

White has always been my colour.
  5. TeeMan69XXX Win User

What is the better headset? Turtlebeach or Tritton?

Turtle Beach is my fav. I have the x11's they are white. The x12's are black. I use them all the time for Games, Movies and videos.
  6. Falkon(2) Win User

converting old 360 to HDMI

Yellow, red and white RCA connectors are not the same as component video. The yellow RCA is composite video, SD resolution. If you only connect the green (Y) cable of the component cables you get a black and white picture as that is the signal which it carries.
    The blue (Pb) and red (Pr) carry the colour information over component cables. Hope that helps.
  7. optimus 1 Win User

converting old 360 to HDMI

[quote user="Silent Paradigm"]

Yellow, red and white RCA connectors are not the same as component video. The yellow RCA is composite video, SD resolution. If you only connect the green (Y) cable of the component cables you get a black and white picture as that is the signal which it carries.
    The blue (Pb) and red (Pr) carry the colour information over component cables. Hope that helps.

[/quote]...

Maybe so, but when i 1st got my video switcher i only plugged the green jack and i got full color and hd for over 2 months...once i unplugged it to try the vga cable i ordered that was "defective" and later plugged the component back in the switcher, it
    became black and white... I guess it was some kind of internal glitch with the switcher then.
  8. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Fortnite

why not rogue spider he can be green and black, white and green. and black and white?
Thema:

Black and white video

1. Black and white video - Similar Threads - Black white video

2. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  3. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  4. Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!: my Xbox One S is showing only black and white output. tried few options, but nothing seems to work. The TV is in good condition and the cables are fine . some have said about soft reboot, hard...
  5. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  6. MY XBOX IS ONLY BLACK AND WHITE tried messing with colors on tv didnt help tried switching...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX IS ONLY BLACK AND WHITE tried messing with colors on tv didnt help tried switching...: tried messing with colors on tv didnt help tried switching hdmis didnt help tried messing with settings on my xbox didnt help tried resetting xbox and tv didnt help...
  7. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...: My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access...
  8. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas: Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything. 1e04c07f-dd1f-4c8e-9b4e-28723942ab1b
  9. Why is my screen & everything else black & white after turning on xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my screen & everything else black & white after turning on xbox series x?: Console turns on but when it gets passed the xbox loading screen, everything including apps & games are black & white 4895b4d9-d292-4288-b451-a055f7818766
  10. Screen black and white why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen black and white why?: Why is my screen black and white? d96f2077-6b5f-4459-af05-f417f832c49d