Black and white screen.

Discus and support Black and white screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my x box x series is showing Black and white screen. I have changed HDMI cable, Reversed cable, set defaults and have also reset my X box and TV .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyberpunk111, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Cyberpunk111
    Cyberpunk111 Guest

Black and white screen.

my x box x series is showing Black and white screen. I have changed HDMI cable, Reversed cable, set defaults and have also reset my X box and TV . Still it is black and white. I dont have problem with any other gadgets on TV. Any Idea?

:)

Cyberpunk111, Feb 19, 2023
  2. PoDex The Vex Win User

Black and White Screen?

Mine went black and white but i can still play
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Black/White screen

Hi Backcraft! Can you go into a bit more detail on what you mean by connecting the Xbox console to your computer? That might help us better understand just what's going on. Thanks! :)
  4. Backcraft Win User

Black/White screen

ok thanks

i checked but there are no breaks :/ it worked few minutes ago, before it changed :( he has a scat cable
  5. Tr0llChief Win User

Black and White Screen?

What cable do you use? Name that cable is that A/V cable (White,Yellow,Red), HDMI (Like USB, but thinner) or YPbPr (like A/V but more colorful cables)?
  6. TheDeviantNerd Win User

Black/White screen

It could be your AV/HDMI cable causing this issue check the cable for any breaks etc if the problem persists you can contact customer service here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

Black and white screen.

1. Black and white screen. - Similar Threads - Black white screen

2. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...: My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access...
  3. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas: Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything. 1e04c07f-dd1f-4c8e-9b4e-28723942ab1b
  4. Why is my screen & everything else black & white after turning on xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my screen & everything else black & white after turning on xbox series x?: Console turns on but when it gets passed the xbox loading screen, everything including apps & games are black & white 4895b4d9-d292-4288-b451-a055f7818766
  5. Screen black and white why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen black and white why?: Why is my screen black and white? d96f2077-6b5f-4459-af05-f417f832c49d
  6. White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X: So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED screen when games are loading or the screen is...
  7. Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand...: My boyfriend just got his new Xbox One X and the first few nights the screen was perfect and now he has gray, black, and white lines at the bottom of the screen then the whole screen turned to a...
  8. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - White Flash / Black Screen: Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the...
  9. White Screen with Black circle on sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    White Screen with Black circle on sign in: My son has been trying to log into his account for a week now. Each time he tries a white screen with a black half circle loads. No error codes or messages. See image below. It won’t allow him...
  10. Does any know why my TV screen goes black and white when my Xbox one turns on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does any know why my TV screen goes black and white when my Xbox one turns on: Does know why my screen goes black and and dark when I turn my Xbox one on. I've gone through 3 different HDMI cables and it still looks the same, can some one help me....