BL2 issues (and others)

Discus and support BL2 issues (and others) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. everytime I try to play BL2 it says "you do not have permission to use the dlc and your save will not be loaded" What is this and why? Not *once*... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScoutingJ, Nov 25, 2017.

  1. ScoutingJ
    ScoutingJ Guest

    BL2 issues (and others)


    1. everytime I try to play BL2 it says "you do not have permission to use the dlc and your save will not be loaded" What is this and why? Not *once* did I have this issue on the 360 but on the one? It happens *a lot*

    2. why can't I edit posts after a random amount of time?

    3. why do responces keep diesapering?

    :)
     
    ScoutingJ, Nov 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Looking for chill people to play Borderlands 2 with

    Sweet I'll be on tonight and Christmas night. Bl2 is really the only game I play theres a couple others but I'm a bl2 fanatic. What u want to shred? Farming, story( I just reset my ultimate vault hunter mode for my zero.) Start a new story, what sounds good.
    I'll send u a message around 11 my time. Which is Oklahoma time. Hope to shred some bl2 later.
     
    CrystalDeath762, Nov 25, 2017
    #2
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    BL2 Season Pass Issues

    You access the DLC's from the fast travel stations. Pirate's Booty DLC is called Oasis and the Torgue's is called Bada$$ Crater of Bada$$itude I think.
     
    CRUZZifer, Nov 25, 2017
    #3
  4. FoomBerry Win User

    Why do so few people use a mic?

    I generally think this is an issue with many games. I haven't played BL2 (yet) but BL was so much fun with others who used their headsets.
  5. PerpetualDaze Win User

    error 80153016

    Same issue here: can't purchase psycho dlc for bl2
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

    BL2 Season Pass Issues

    You access the DLC's from the fast travel stations. Pirate's Booty DLC is called Oasis and the Torgue's is called Bada$$ Crater of Bada$$itude I think.
  7. GySgtDave-F52562DD-D Win User

    BL2 Season Pass Issues

    Ah.....I see. Thank you very much, most helpful.
  8. rma316 Win User

    BL2 Season Pass Issues

    You have to be at least level 15 to access either of them. Just load up a character you have that is level 15 or higher, and as Cruzin said, go to a fast travel station and look for Oasis or the Crater and travel there. That will initiate the start of
    the DLC campaign.
Thema:

BL2 issues (and others)

Loading...
  1. BL2 issues (and others) - Similar Threads - BL2 issues others

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Buyed DLC BL2 Comander Lilith, can't use. Deception

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed DLC BL2 Comander Lilith, can't use. Deception: I have Borderlands 2 Whit all DLCs from xbox 360. I played in xbox one whit compatibility and a "Payed" for "Commander Lilith: Fight for Sanctuary" instaled it on past year, and played. Come...
  8. How do I download 360 DLC to Xbox One, for BL2?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download 360 DLC to Xbox One, for BL2?: Looking to download all the DLC from Borderlands 2 that I purchased on the 360 onto my Xbox One. I have already moved the saved game data over, but can't seem to get the DLC. Also when I am logged...
  9. BL2 Weapons

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    BL2 Weapons: Played BL2 for quite a while now, all characters to level 50 or better in Normal and True Vault Hunter, never seen any decent Legendary if any, never seen Infinity guns, Legendary Loot Midgets,...
  10. Account suspended for boosting in bl2

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for boosting in bl2: this is some bs you suspended hundreds of accounts for doing something the development team left in the game and didn't fix. obviously they were fine with people doing it but then xbox thinks they...