bizarre throttle behavior

Discus and support bizarre throttle behavior in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, In MSFS 2020, the Saitek yoke/throttle/pedals work normally the the training modules. However, if I go to free fly mode and turn off a runway... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by barronb, Dec 7, 2021.

1. barronb
    barronb Guest

Hello,

In MSFS 2020, the Saitek yoke/throttle/pedals work normally the the training modules. However, if I go to free fly mode and turn off a runway to a taxiway, the throttle automatically goes to 100% power. Windows 11 Dell 8940.

Any ideas for trouble shooting?

Thanks

:)

barronb, Dec 7, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I recommend contacting FS support, I believe they will help you with this or investigate the issue.
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

Also, it would be interesting for you to post this problem on the FS forum, maybe someone else with the same problem will help you.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Well this is bizarre

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Well this is bizarre

Yes, just to let you know, this is fairly common believe it or not. It happens to me occasionally too. I have the same gamerpic as I have here on the forums, but occassionally my friends will tell me that my gamerpic has changed to the octopus looking
    picture from the images that you can select on Xbox. I'm like, What?, I haven't changed my gamerpic lol. But they tell me, Yup you have the octopus again. But then the next day, they'll see my normal picture again. I have no idea why it does that. And I've
    also had an issue where my Bio was blank, and the Location. I'm not sure what causes that or why it's fine for a while and then just randomly does it. But it always seems to fix itself after a litle while though. My pinned item on my feed will also disappear
    sometimes, then come back later that day or the next day. Just Xbox bugs.... but they do wind up fixing themselves eventually lol. 🤷‍♀️😅👍
  5. Jane Doe XBL Win User

Well this is bizarre

Huh, didn't know it was so common. It's also really weird because the pic was of a dude, but I'm a girl! I also don't use photo's of myself as gamerpics because of privacy reasons.

But the problem seems to have fixed itself, so everything's all good.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

Well this is bizarre

Seems to be a server side glitch that occured due to the services outages earlier today.
Thema:

1. bizarre throttle behavior - Similar Threads - bizarre throttle behavior

2. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  3. CPU throttling?

in XBoX on Windows
    CPU throttling?: My r7 5800x is throttling whenever I am playing games. This also occurs while running cinebench test with all cores. Earlier, I was running cinebench to monitor my temps and frequencies. During...
  4. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  5. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  6. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  7. Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?: This stinks if some new VP who thinks they can move the needle, but it's moving in the wrong direction. Throttling searches, establishing time limits in 15 minute intervals, altering code so...
  8. Why is the internet speed throttled on the Series S and X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the internet speed throttled on the Series S and X?: I have 1g internet, so I should be getting at least half of that, but for some reason my Series S only gets about 30mbps and 80mbps on a good day. Every other device I have gets 250mbps to...
  9. How do I throttle the download speed on the xbox app windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I throttle the download speed on the xbox app windows 11: I've looked into a few different threads regarding this question, and I've found that they all give the same answer, to set the download rates in delivery optimization, but in my case, % based...
  10. why has your downloads on pc been throttled for years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has your downloads on pc been throttled for years.: after looking over everything on a brand new pc with gigabit internet, there is no reason that at any point in time im stuck between 8 and 9 mbs. everyone has this issue and you refuse to look...