Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later

Discus and support Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wednesday I attempted to redeem BTC to make a few game purchases, and the funds were removed from my wallet. Thursday afternoon, my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by msk-ksm, Jul 9, 2018.

1. msk-ksm
    msk-ksm Guest

Wednesday I attempted to redeem BTC to make a few game purchases, and the funds were removed from my wallet.

Thursday afternoon, my Microsoft account was still not credited.

After speaking with customer support, they offered no real solution to the issue other than escalating it to another team.

24 hours later, without hearing back from anyone, I contacted customer support again...same story.

I decided to just try my luck one more time, and it was revealed to me that the option was removed in December. Though I had seen posts on it in the past, I thought it was OK because there was no official announcement from Microsoft,
    and they had a guide on how to redeem bitcoin which was updated in March 2018.

The customer support representative confirmed that this was an error, as was the "redeem bitcoin" link - reaffirming the fact that they no longer accept BTC.

Microsoft Bitcoin

So, 48 hours after the initial transfer, still no resolution and they say that it could take up to 72 more hours to 'get to the bottom of this.'

Pretty disappointing, to say the least. It's now been over 5 days, no one has contacted me. Every time I contact customer service, I get told that it will take up to 72 hours - today, they even told me it could take up to 12 DAYS.

Meanwhile, I am without my bitcoin and without my Microsoft credit - I'm not sure what to do at this point.

It's completely abysmal customer service. By now, I'm confident that my money is lost. No one is able to provide me with an update - or even what actually is wrong with the original transaction. - I'm not sure what to do?

:)

msk-ksm, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Norris1179
    Norris1179 Guest
    Advanced replacement - email response?

I processed my advance on Saturday. Its seven days later. Xbox says they still haven't shipped it. Can't tell me why, and they don't know when. They will not be shipping it tomorrow, which is Sunday. Shipping should take 5-7 business days. I'm not
    happy. My complaining has got me 9 months of free live, Ryse, and Forza 5 though.

Norris1179, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Bitcoin redemption on Xbox Live

Can I pay with Bitcoin?! is that payment methode accepted here?!!!

Player592650579, Jul 9, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you're upset. However, support is the way to go on this as they're the only ones who can help with billing issues. Try calling them and give them the reference number you were quoted. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.

onyxishere, Jul 9, 2018
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Nov 2, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you're upset. However, support is the way to go on this as they're the only ones who can help with billing issues. Try calling them and give them the reference number you were quoted. 1-800-469-9269 if you live in North America.
  8. ChromaticBattle Win User

Pending Orders

I completely agree. My main problem is that they took the money out of my account and held it. Four days later they refunded it and said they couldn't process the payment. They then said to change the payment method otherwise they will cancel the order.
    So, I switched it to a credit card and to this day it's still pending. Another 4 days later that is. It has been pending over a week now and I haven't been told once by MS that it was due to Covid.
  9. riley p Win User

I paid for xbox live and but I can’t get online

I have done this and the message that keeps coming up is, sorry your payment can’t be processed it’s a problem on our end please try again later… this has been happening for 4 days now !
  10. Player592650579 Win User

Bitcoin redemption on Xbox Live

wont work
    Can I pay with Bitcoin?! is that payment methode accepted here?!!!
Thema:

1. Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later - Similar Threads - Bitcoin Payment Has

2. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  3. Payment not from me (may be fraud)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment not from me (may be fraud)?: my credit card showed I was charged HKD540 from MS MICROSOFT*MICROSOFT 36 MSBILL.INFO HK on March 13, when I didn't make any purchase with MS please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  4. What Are The Benefits Of Bitcoin Superstar:

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Are The Benefits Of Bitcoin Superstar:: Bitcoin Superstar Simple To Use For Absolutely Anyone Good For Bitcoin Novices/Experts Helps You Understand Bitcoin Properly Can Do All The Work For You If You Want Automates Decisions To Help You...
  5. US(1844-4444-148)Bitcoin Support Number Bitcoin Wallet Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    US(1844-4444-148)Bitcoin Support Number Bitcoin Wallet Support: No more worried about your bitcoin wallet problems as bitcoin wallet customer support team will help you in fixing your bitcoin wallet in few minutes. 1. Bitcoin wallet technical customer support...
  6. Do you have a Bitcoin miner built in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have a Bitcoin miner built in?: Hey Microsoft. Do you have a Bitcoin miner built into Microsoft Sudoku, or is it just your half-a**ed programmers? Whenever I run Sudoku, it just eats up 40-50% of my CPU cycles (Intel Core...
  7. Do you have a Bitcoin miner built in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have a Bitcoin miner built in?: Hey Microsoft. Do you have a Bitcoin miner built into Microsoft Sudoku, or is it just your half-a**ed programmers? Whenever I run Sudoku, it just eats up 40-50% of my CPU cycles (Intel Core...
  8. Adding Bitcoin as a payment method.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Bitcoin as a payment method.: I have not been able to afford XBox live for some time now but recently discovered the couple dollars I left idle in my Bitcoin Wallet are worth almost $200 hundred now. Did some googling and...
  9. Microsoft ripped me if for 10$ in bitcoin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft ripped me if for 10$ in bitcoin: on 11/12/17 I added 10$ in bitcoin to my Microsoft account after hours of waiting for the balance to show it never appeared I contacted support was told to give it some more time days went by i...
  10. Bitcoin redemption on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bitcoin redemption on Xbox Live: I attempted to redeem the equivalent of $32 USD from bitcoin. I only received $25 USD in my Xbox account. Also did not see anywhere where it said I couldn't use those funds for Xbox Gold. The...