bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

Discus and support bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bingo will not level up, will not award bonus, how many suitcases does it take? also could you get rid of the question mark. don't care what the next... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarieCzerniakowski, Jan 4, 2017.

1. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

Bingo will not level up, will not award bonus, how many suitcases does it take? also could you get rid of the question mark. don't care what the next five numbers are. it is a waste. I do like the added time at the end now so you can check your numbers.
    this is the third time I have written this request

:)

MarieCzerniakowski, Jan 4, 2017
  2. Blondie21460
    Blondie21460 Guest
    MICROSOFT BINGO

CANNOT ACCESS BINGO! REWARDS WAS NOT GIVEN FOR MY 76TH LEVEL UP! (I AM NOW AT 77).

Blondie21460, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Bingo server not working AGAIN

The MS Bingo server is not working again. The same message appears. Also, when are you going to fix the Level 99 Level up bar?

PioneerHook10, Jan 4, 2017
  4. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

Hey there InvernessLassie,

If you have any suggestions for game improvements we'd love to hear your feedback on the Xbox feedback website
    HERE. In regards to leveling up, you just need to keep playing games and earn more points to gain levels.

Mister Mascot, Jan 5, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there InvernessLassie,

If you have any suggestions for game improvements we'd love to hear your feedback on the Xbox feedback website
    HERE. In regards to leveling up, you just need to keep playing games and earn more points to gain levels.
  6. TeeMan69XXX Win User

Missing Achievements

I'm sure you know how to find where your Missing Flags are, hate to say it. But when your in a rut. Go to UTube. I only use it when I'm so stuck and about to play something else.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Level UP???????

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you tried restarting your PC and loading up Bingo again to see if you've leveled up then?

Keep us posted. :)
  8. Flammenherz Win User

Not able to level up

hi.. At first, sorry for my english.. I had the same problem with bingo... I install the game new and played a different land. After that,I leveled up again 😉

9. ChrisGreenlandVB Win User

No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit.

I agree, same thing because no pictures for Thailand are unlocked in the second level for several weeks. I have completely filled all power bingo cards several times and added level ups. I have opened 100's of luggage for Thailand and still no pictures added
    for that destination. Is a certain level in Thailand required before pictures are added and ticked? There is no explanation for this bingo game destination picture problem. Ha, level ups with coins, pictures, tickets, etc but no picture cards. How can you
    fill your destination card with pictures if they never appear when opening luggage? Please fix this problem before I too will cease to be a player in this game.
Thema:

1. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up - Similar Threads - bingo stuck rut

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  5. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  6. Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: When are you going to fix Microsoft Bingo so people who want to play it can? I have NOT been able to play it for over a month or more. 51a0ae03-4267-4477-bfb8-811704feba27
  7. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  8. Bingo stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo stuck: Bingo is stuck again and taking my coins but not calling any numbers. Need to get reimbursed for this. please fix the game. 8e53f97f-e20b-4700-b6c8-0b1d535bef82
  9. My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?: Please, I can not level up. Something happened and I don't earn ticket or are they taken away. It is stuck on 999. Thanks. a3319462-ed2e-4478-a79c-3d7eb25503fc
  10. What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...: Several times now the caller just keeps calling numbers til we have coverall and it locks up, we loose the bingos we did have before it got stuck. The connection issue is a real problem as well....