Bingo Social Page Not Responding

Discus and support Bingo Social Page Not Responding in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing loads on the social page, both of our accounts. This account and angelourbaby. It shuts the game down. Have uninstalled and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiftedSleet9796, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Bingo Social Page Not Responding

Nothing loads on the social page, both of our accounts. This account and angelourbaby. It shuts the game down.

Have uninstalled and then re-installed the bingo program, same result.

PLEASE HELP!!

THANK YOU!

:)

LiftedSleet9796, Jun 4, 2017
  2. K179394
    K179394 Guest
    Social page is severely broken.

Starting the 3rd week with the same problems with the social page. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Created a 2nd user
    Tag in Bingo. Have not experienced the same issues with the new account. Seems to be possibly related to my initial account.

I've been using it for 13 months.

K179394, Jun 4, 2017
  3. What Is Going On With Microsoft Bingo???

HELP??? Why the Support Team not responding to any of the post regarding Microsoft Bingo, This been going on too long.

UptightKhan822, Jun 4, 2017
  4. K179394 Win User

Social page is severely broken.

Starting the 3rd week with the same problems with the social page. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Created a 2nd user
    Tag in Bingo. Have not experienced the same issues with the new account. Seems to be possibly related to my initial account.

I've been using it for 13 months.
  5. AdelaideSophia Win User

Community Goal

Go to the main menu page and scroll down to the "social" box. Click on this and that is where you collect the keys you won from the community power bingo card. It took me forever to learn that, so hopefully this helps you!
  6. CobyPreimesberger Win User

power card rewards not recieved

did you check your social area, it's under gifts gold ms bingo
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

Changing Theme

Social Tab > click your avatar > change theme > bingo.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Social part at Bingo

Hey GutsherrGans532! We were able to open a handful of rewards in a row without issue. Does this crash happen after a set amount of rewards open? Do you get an error message or code when the game crashes? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Bingo Social Page Not Responding

1. Bingo Social Page Not Responding - Similar Threads - Bingo Social Page

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  5. Social part at Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social part at Bingo: Hello, social part at Bingo now crashing down for 3 weeks constantly. Not able to redeem more than two or three gift and the getting kicked out every time. Re-installation, resetting the...
  6. Social part bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social part bingo: Why is social part always kicking me out? Hard to send gifts, need up to ten or more tries ....redemption of gifts more than poor, breakdown after two max.....couls you please fix that, it is...
  7. Bingo social side

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo social side: i cannot send gifts and the social side send me at the start side please can you help me what must i do????? I AM GERMAN the answer please in german thanks so much...
  8. Need HELP - Can NOT send/accept Gifts on Social in Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need HELP - Can NOT send/accept Gifts on Social in Bingo: HELP............................. I have not been able to SEND or ACCEPT gifts on SOCIAL in Bingo for over 10 days now. I have put in a support request once already. I go into SOCIAL and it acts...
  9. SOCIAL in BINGO won't stay open - drops me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOCIAL in BINGO won't stay open - drops me.: When I go to SOCIAL in BINGO, it will not stay open for me to SEND or RECEIVE gifts. It automatically closes /drops when I try. Please fix this issue for me. Do not know if others are having this...
  10. Bingo Social Menu will not come up on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Social Menu will not come up on screen: I have been trying for 3 days to retrieve my gifts and to send gifts from my bingo social menu but when I try to do this it either does not come up or comes up and then crashes....