bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets

Discus and support bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just lost points and tickets to play when server failed to connect and than the game started flashing off and on. what do I do to play and the lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RenovatedEmu241, Apr 5, 2017.

1. bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets

I just lost points and tickets to play when server failed to connect and than the game started flashing off and on. what do I do to play and the lost points/tickets?

:)

RenovatedEmu241, Apr 5, 2017
  2. taking points then saying can't connect to server

for several days now when I go to play bingo it will take my tickets then will say can not connect to server and I don't get my points back after i get re-logged in

spiderbryson08, Apr 5, 2017
  3. smwoods
    smwoods Guest
    Getting tired of connection issues!!!

All week every time I try to play Bingo I either cannot connect at all, or if I do connect it looses connection during the game (repeatedly). This issue happened before but (was??) resolved. Now it's back. I have lost coins, rewards for power balls/power
    bingo(s) as well as wasted coins, power ups, and tickets. Oh and just for fun, tonight during one of the server fails I lost about 300 coins!!

I love the game, but if your team cannot fix this issue I will be uninstalling Bingo. I have better things to do and other games I can play instead of fighting with your server issues.

smwoods, Apr 5, 2017
  4. bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets

Hey there RenovatedEmu241,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 6, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there RenovatedEmu241,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Dr Tinus NL Win User

Connectivity Issues

Mine keeps disconnecting also, its great, NOT!

I lost a lot of tickets, coins and keys because of this!!! It says connecting to server, but it stays there, im forced to close down the app because i cant do anything else.

When im ingame or in the results screen, and it disconnects, i lose my wins/bingos/power balls and bingos/ keys, coins and tickets.

Ive bought coins and i didnt buy them to lose them because of your *** servers!!
  7. BrackishGrunt46 Win User

Connectivity Issues

Having the same issues with connectivity as other people. I have also lost so many bingos, tickets, keys, powerballs and coins. I just lost 44 tickets and heaps of coins trying to play one match. When the game finally started it was down to 7 bingos left
    then it ended after I got to daub 10 numbers. Along with the problems starting the games I've also gotten to the end then it has frozen without awarding me anything, then it has reset back to the main menu. After half filling my powerball card it has also
    reset before the time had expired. I too play the other Microsoft games without any problems.
  8. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  9. IceRorer714 Win User

multiple problems and complaints

problems its crazy I hate to complain but I started a game it called 2 numbers and it said match over well needless to say I lost my coins and tickets after waiting 15 mins to have enough tickets to play and also I used the auto daub had 2 bingos to get
    and all I got was the dreaded red x there are issues with the game also still waiting for my 155 keys on the France server I like the but these issues kinda makes the game not fun...
Thema:

1. bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets - Similar Threads - bingo starting failure

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  5. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  6. Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: When are you going to fix Microsoft Bingo so people who want to play it can? I have NOT been able to play it for over a month or more. 51a0ae03-4267-4477-bfb8-811704feba27
  7. bingo start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo start up: it try to log om my account but stop short of going to my account can't play the game 8aeaa9ef-edce-446e-aaec-b882bdd3aa91
  8. Bingo doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo doesn't start: Bingo doesn't start due to serverproblems. For 3 days already. Apparently I'm not the only one. Is there anybody out there to fix this problem? f3ea0ffc-9818-4c5a-a5ab-ead63efb9eb6
  9. Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over: I have a Windows 8.1 PC and MS Bingo. I have played to the end of the gold level. Is there a way to reset my statistics and start the game all over, again? d8c1919b-9745-4b89-a8f7-7a6d4bb9ebf3
  10. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.: How do I correct Microsoft Bingo . It drops out as soon as I reach the point of trying to start the game. 2c921faf-815b-4872-8725-70e74fdc3e70