Bingo game won't work

Discus and support Bingo game won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bingo game at first acts like it want to connect then says that microsoft is working on the problem and should be up soon. This has been going on for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinaVargo-Pitner, May 29, 2021.

1. Bingo game won't work

Bingo game at first acts like it want to connect then says that microsoft is working on the problem and should be up soon. This has been going on for over a month

:)

TinaVargo-Pitner, May 29, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Bingo game won't work

3. InsideFall1731 Win User

RE: MICROSOFT BINGO

When that happens that bingo server is completely messed up and you won't get any reward. Close out of bingo app completely and open it again, and you will probably get onto a different bingo server that is working correctly.
  4. PrudeRedhead48 Win User

RE: MICROSOFT BINGO

When that happens that bingo server is completely messed up and you won't get any reward. Close out of bingo app completely and open it again, and you will probably get onto a different bingo server that is working correctly.
  5. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  6. CrownRoyalNana Win User

Microsoft bingo

I don't have anything Apple, but the Bingo game is not connecting. I play it in my Xbox Console Connection, which I have updated. I've also did a Reset on both the Console connection and the Bingo Game. It still won't connect, even after multiple tries.
    I'm running it on Windows 10 with a Gigabit internet connection.
Thema:

Bingo game won't work

1. Bingo game won't work - Similar Threads - Bingo game won't

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  5. connection to bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connection to bingo game: I have not been able to connect with this game for three weeks or more. What is the problem? 9a0ca417-b613-4435-828c-762e5ba1792a
  6. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  7. I can't get my Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my Bingo game.: I can't get my Bingo game. a44928b8-4170-434f-b71e-3919ae9273ee
  8. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...: i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is...
  9. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game: I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins. 17578c1f-8e54-4765-9424-1cc36271a07a
  10. 2Wire: bingo game won't connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: bingo game won't connect: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): bingo game won't connect I cannot connect to my Microsoft bingo game again. I had it yesterday morning with no problem. Last night or this morning I am unable to connect....