Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

Discus and support Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened to the Bingo "Collection Pieces"?? They are not showing up. Not in any luggage. Not anywhere!! 4bb390df-8e7a-4489-a888-d4f3fad38ee2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigtimeCandy671, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

What happened to the Bingo "Collection Pieces"?? They are not showing up. Not in any luggage. Not anywhere!!

:)

BigtimeCandy671, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Jigsaw puzzles

the wheat field puzzle in the farm collection is missing a piece and will not close

NightTrout81828, Jul 27, 2018
  3. HelenL44
    HelenL44 Guest
    One puzzle piece missing

Yesterday I discovered that one puzzle piece was missing on a classic jigsaw, Icebreaker Ship in the Antarctica collection. It is not under the puzzle or anywhere on the board. It's a border piece. It's still missing today. And yes, I've rebooted since it
    went missing. What can I do or is it missing for others, too?

HelenL44, Jul 27, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 27, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. cb1999 Win User

I can't get any Bingo collection pieces

This was a real experience. I was on the phone for about 2 hours and transferred 6 times. Not one of the people even knew the game, much less how it worked. The first 5 transferred me 'to the right person' after obviously not understanding. The 6th was
    going to transfer me but after I told her about the previous ones, she spent a good bit of time trying to understand the game so she wouldn't transfer me incorrectly. However, the person she transferred me to didn't know anything about the game either. I uninstalled
    it and reinstalled it but don't expect much from that since it was up to date. She's going to call me back in a week to see if it's working. This is a Microsoft game. How is it no one there knows anything about it? It runs thru Xbox on my computer but not
    on a console. It's the same game either way.
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I can't get any Bingo collection pieces

Try call the Support in https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  8. KathyKern Win User

Bingo

Now that you did the "upgrade" this week, this still doesn't highlight, but it does give the reward you describe.

But there are 2 new bugs not present before: 1, at the end of the game, my system doesn't allow me to quit or buy more numbers. Sometimes it will and sometimes it won't. It's hit or miss.

Issue 2, with the new layout, when buying Power Bingo numbers, it's REALLY hard to see the cost of the numbers, like the background from before is missing. Was that intentional. It seems like pieces are missing that were there before and the design is
    hard to see. The overlay for power bingo fades into the screen of the destination screen making it hard to see what you're choosing.
  9. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
Thema:

1. Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing - Similar Threads - Bingo Collection Pieces

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?: Since July 8th, 2019 have not been able to collect or send gifts to friends. Can only play & message, WHY??? b8812958-b8e4-4425-844d-019c8b5d44a2
  4. In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months!: When I click on the tab to get my free tickets or coins, I get a message saying: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later." A MS Chat agent...
  5. MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account: MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it wouldn't credit my account. Please help! b119ae88-f0c9-4ea9-b15b-8281ec593782
  6. [Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button: Hello, I would like to ask for a button with which you can collect all gifts from friends all at once. If you have more than five gifts, it takes a long time till you can accept the next one so...
  7. Bingo keeps crashing. Can't collect any key or power up rewards or gifts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo keeps crashing. Can't collect any key or power up rewards or gifts.: I have not been able to claim my key or power up gifts or rewards for a week. As soon as I click on an icon to claim a reward or gift, it crashes. I love playing the game, but it's a lot more...
  8. Anyone know how to stop Bingo from shutting down once game is over and before I can collect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to stop Bingo from shutting down once game is over and before I can collect ...: It will allow me to pay for more balls to continue playing. However, if I skip, press Go to Menu or do nothing, then the game shuts down and disconnects. It wasn't doing this a few days ago when...
  9. Has been 6 days I can not collect or send!!gifts Once again Bingo and issues!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has been 6 days I can not collect or send!!gifts Once again Bingo and issues!!!!: Bingo, Bingo, Bingo , always issues ..can't collect or send gifts. Soo tiring !!! just keeps closing. I am now out of Power Ups .Makes for a boring game !I have tried everything...
  10. won game of bingo but game closed down before i could collect winnings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won game of bingo but game closed down before i could collect winnings: Hi getting rather annoyed with this game as keeps losing server connection and having trouble connecting to server. infuriates me even further when you win 4 lines of bingo and the game closes...