bingo...cannot connect to server

Discus and support bingo...cannot connect to server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; wont connect to server...1 week already 8e7cea60-ce90-41e5-be63-c25f4bf75466 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeffryHill, Apr 9, 2021.

1. JeffryHill
    JeffryHill Guest

wont connect to server...1 week already

:)

JeffryHill, Apr 9, 2021
  2. MarleneLee Win User

Bingo

I cannot get on Microsoft Bingo. Can not connect with the server. This has been going on for 3 days. Hope you get it fix very soon.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @JeffryHill, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Hi JeffryHill,

This is because of the announcement found in the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-closures/microsoft-bingo-retirement

Here is an excerpt from the link. It says:

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.”

If you find this information helpful, please kindly mark it for the benefit of others that are not aware of this retirement.

Best Regards,
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Bingo cannot connect to server

This was a known issue, but was addressed as of 3 hours ago. Sorry this was an problem for so long! It should be working okay now.
  6. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
Thema:

1. bingo...cannot connect to server - Similar Threads - bingo cannot connect

2. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  3. Bingo cannot connect for 3 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo cannot connect for 3 days.: Split from this thread. I have not been able to connect to Bingo for 3 days. 2b2006e0-f6e7-47db-bd83-4c73c4e4393f
  4. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server: For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164
  5. Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.: I had problems last night, connecting up to any country. I did manage to get onto France. I am in UK. But played one game, and then game frozen at the end of game. I could not collect my Bingo...
  6. MS Bingo Cannot Connect to the Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Bingo Cannot Connect to the Server: As of today 1/1/18, MS Bingo cannot connect to the server. I have been trying for hours, but it looks like the servers are down. e612b0de-ec55-4e24-b247-509b61b4559b
  7. cannot connect to MS Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to MS Bingo: Cannot connect to MS Bingo since few weeks. When I try i get the message: go to Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.. What can I do to renew my connection. All other games have no problems......
  8. Bingo cannot connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo cannot connect to server: When I try to load bingo, I get notice Server Connection Error. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo Support page at Uh oh... that...
  9. I cannot connect To Microsoft Bingo. It just says Connection in progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect To Microsoft Bingo. It just says Connection in progress: I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo and have not been unable to for 3 days. It always says Connection In Progress. Please help 3e909c70-b487-4feb-b6c7-0397c7057037
  10. cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo: Unable to connect to the server. When will this be fixed? 7c8c2eb3-b4a7-44d8-a105-3636d87b9ba8