Bing rewards promo

Discus and support Bing rewards promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for the Bing rewards promo through my email in December, as stated in said email. I have not yet received the 2000 reward points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aboyfalling, Jan 10, 2014.

1. aboyfalling
    aboyfalling Guest

Bing rewards promo

I signed up for the Bing rewards promo through my email in December, as stated in said email. I have not yet received the 2000 reward points.

:)

aboyfalling, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Promo Codes????

As I believe that the OP is refering to the Scotia Bank promo and Bing Rewards is US only, while helpful, your suggestion unfortunately won't work here.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Agent CH
    Agent CH Guest
    Haven't gotten 600 Points for 1-year gold subscription

Oh, that's kinda neat. I didn't realize you can check the changes in your point balance through the billing site.

However, the only additions this year are points I got from Bing Rewards or Xbox LIVE Rewards. No 600 points from the promo.

Agent CH, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Bing rewards promo

Smwutches, Jan 10, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Bing rewards promo

6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Promo Codes????

As I believe that the OP is refering to the Scotia Bank promo and Bing Rewards is US only, while helpful, your suggestion unfortunately won't work here.
  7. C10wnPrinc3 Win User

Subscription

I don't believe that promo is still running. I looked into myself but if you sign up for Microsoft rewards and use Bing you can earn free Live/GP months.
  8. Agent CH Win User

Haven't gotten 600 Points for 1-year gold subscription

Oh, that's kinda neat. I didn't realize you can check the changes in your point balance through the billing site.

However, the only additions this year are points I got from Bing Rewards or Xbox LIVE Rewards. No 600 points from the promo.
  9. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Bing rewards promo

1. Bing rewards promo - Similar Threads - Bing rewards promo

2. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  3. Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?: Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing? 447638c5-dd68-4aa1-b36a-12c3b3ed406d
  4. Can I redeem Microsoft Bing Rewards and gift them to a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I redeem Microsoft Bing Rewards and gift them to a friend: Hi all, I am planning on redeeming the 1 month of Xbox Live Ultimate, and I wanted to know whether it could be gifted to a friend in the form of a code or not. Thanks!...
  5. Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?: If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search. Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter it just disappears without result. So I am...
  6. [xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!!: Current and previous xbox REWARD app weekly task "BING 50 searches", the count does not increment/register after searches are done in BING!! bd813b2d-e79f-4a10-b47d-2f137d5b0006
  7. Roblox is not in my Bing reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox is not in my Bing reward: Hello, I saw a video that There is roblox gift card in Microsoft Reward but When I went and looked I found non. I search Roblox on the Reward search page but it showed non. What should I do?...
  8. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  9. Bing reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bing reward points: I have 5,010 Bing credits and it hasent convert into Xbox currency I'm wondering why?. 38b05410-1c74-4d9c-85a5-e007164a894c
  10. how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member: Can any one please tell me if I can send a Bing reward gift card to family. I bought a $10,00 gift card from Microsoft thru Bing rewards but cant seem to send it to family. they ask for a credit...