Binary codes attached to gamer tags?

Discus and support Binary codes attached to gamer tags? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had a binary code suddenly attached to their gamer tag? About a week ago I noticed that 0110 was attached to my gamer tag. It has never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JiveSpy93206634, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. Binary codes attached to gamer tags?


    Has anyone else had a binary code suddenly attached to their gamer tag? About a week ago I noticed that 0110 was attached to my gamer tag. It has never been there before.

    :)
     
    JiveSpy93206634, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. JT THE GAME
    JT THE GAME Guest
    Bianry domain

    Got binary domain this weekend and absolutely love the game. this game deserves to do well and derseves the hype that cod and skyrim get these days. i am a gears of war fan but i am enjoying binary domain even more than gears. binary domain is just a well
    put together and great looking game with great palyabiltly
     
    JT THE GAME, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. JT THE GAME
    JT THE GAME Guest
    Why there should be more people on binary domain

    Not only is the single great fun although could do with being longer it is a very solid and well put together game. the mullti player is very cool. instead of sitting in a lobby veiwing names waiting for the game to start you can run around the map and shoot
    hell out of each other until there is enough players to start the game. Once the host starts the game then thats when you can actually kill each other. The running round the map waiting for he game to start definely beats staring at names while waiting for
    the game to start. Also there are planty of different game types to try from free for all to team deathmatch to invasion. Invasion is a mode where up to 4 players work together to kill waves of enermies while compete for score. As much as i like halo and gears
    i hate seeing games like binary domain being over shadowed by it and Cod .Cod is just overhyped. cod is a good game but not as great as it is played up to be. binary domain on the other hand deserves to get a big online community such a quality game. If you
    like gears then you should like binary domain.. if your a fan of shooters should like binary domain.. i enjoyed all the gears of war games but i had even more fun with BD. than any off the big names such as halo,cod and gears. The online community needs
    to grow on Binary Domain i played last night with a cod player that said he would move to playing binary domain online if the community grew. I will just have to give it a try every so often and hope people see the light.
     
    JT THE GAME, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. cetmonkey44
    cetmonkey44 Guest

    Binary codes attached to gamer tags?

    I have never heard of anything like this happening- very interesting though. Chances are that is not binary because binary is formatted in groups of 8 1s and 0s.
     
    cetmonkey44, Jan 6, 2018
    #4
  5. cetmonkey44 Win User

    Binary codes attached to gamer tags?

    I have never heard of anything like this happening- very interesting though. Chances are that is not binary because binary is formatted in groups of 8 1s and 0s.
  6. juan van Win User

    Account sharing!!!

    Your WLID is attached to 2 gamer tags?
  7. TwinnedIsland Win User

    Gamertag issue

    Actually, the gamer tags are attached to separate email accounts
  8. vikingland1 Win User

    Digital downloads

    Games are attached to your gamer tag so there should be no problem.
  9. EvilWilson7477 Win User

    Help retrieving gamer tag

    I logged in fine, it just said that no gamer tag was attached to my email
Thema:

Binary codes attached to gamer tags?

Loading...
  1. Binary codes attached to gamer tags? - Similar Threads - Binary codes attached

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Minecraft 1.21.X (1.21.1 to 1.21.6) won't start — stuck on "OpenJDK Platform binary", ends...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.21.X (1.21.1 to 1.21.6) won't start — stuck on "OpenJDK Platform binary", ends...: Hi, I’m running into a problem with Minecraft Java Edition where none of the sub-versions (like 1.19.X, 1.20.X, or 1.21.X) will launch at all — this includes versions like 1.19.3, 1.20.1, 1.21.6,...
  9. Cannot locate the game binary

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot locate the game binary: I cannot open the game due to this error message [img] 39d885f8-1590-4ac1-ad82-adc7841e83e8
  10. open jdk binary problems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    open jdk binary problems: i can run the game on the newest version, but i want to play on 1.18.2, and when i try to launch the game, it pushes my cpu to 99 and it crashes my pc. what do i do. i have tried googling and done...