Billing Question since there is no Microsoft Support

Discus and support Billing Question since there is no Microsoft Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bought XBox for daughter years ago, It had to reset due to an error code, she forgot her username to log on with, and my Credit Card Info is in it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gary Frederick1, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Billing Question since there is no Microsoft Support

Bought XBox for daughter years ago, It had to reset due to an error code, she forgot her username to log on with, and my Credit Card Info is in it and cannot figure out how to cancel it.. Cant find any Support from Microsoft

:)

Gary Frederick1, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Gary!

Sorry to hear about what happened. In order for you to cancel or remove your payment method to an account, you must regain access to it. You could try to search on your email history for possible traces of the email address of the account or try your other emails then sign it in through the Microsoft's website https://account.microsoft.com to check if they're registered and confirm if it's the right account.

Alternatively, you may directly contact your bank to stop any recurring billing from that account to avoid future charges.

You may try to contact Microsoft/Xbox support here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for other options as well.

Click Contact Us > Subscriptions & billing > I don't recognize a charge > describe your issue > See contact options > Chat online.
  3. WPAK Win User

Gold payment issue

Hi there,

since this is a payment/billing issue it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat) since they are the only ones capable of processing/fixing billing related issues.

Nobody in the forums can unfortunately.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft SUpport Chat) go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Stefan Chan Win User

Live charges for renewal either very early or very late?

Go here first to check your transactions. commerce.microsoft.com

Then you will need to contact Billing Support on the phone as any billing questions should be made through Microsoft. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

2 charges for 1 subscription

6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

"You are no longer eligible as your membership has expired." but I'm subscribed until January?

Since is a billing issue, the better is to contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Billing Question since there is no Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Billing Question since

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb