Billing problems with AE

Discus and support Billing problems with AE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to update my billing address into Xbox, but I am unable to input AE for Armed Forces America in the region section. I use an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh G99, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Josh G99
    Josh G99 Guest

Billing problems with AE

Hello

I am trying to update my billing address into Xbox, but I am unable to input AE for Armed Forces America in the region section. I use an American bank- any way to resolve this?

:)

Josh G99, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Billing problems with AE

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Josh

If you’re not able to see the option the best option is reach Microsoft support to see if they can manually add this address for you

Here in the community forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to wi fi

Ok, TKIP can be a problem, please use AES only so WPA-PSK(AES) or WPA2-PSK(AES)

No TKIP
  4. DominumStige Win User

Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router

Hi!

Probably the router's encryption mode (with tkip&aes) creates connection problems. Can you try setting AES only with WPA2? It would also be possible to set WPA+AES.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

APO AE not an option for billing information

Does seem like an odd oversight, but I prefer using paypal as much as I can anyway
  6. HOPEdieFAST Win User

Super Street Fighter Update issue

Thema:

Billing problems with AE

1. Billing problems with AE - Similar Threads - Billing problems

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. kid racks up £4000 bill on fifa, this is the problem with microtransactions

in XBoX on Consoles
    kid racks up £4000 bill on fifa, this is the problem with microtransactions: its not really bad parenting, bad parenting is shouting at your child or letting them play on the street etc, its not endangering the child so its not that bad, its the companies taking advantage...