billing / prepaid

Discus and support billing / prepaid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I didn't realize that my account was past-due, and I purchased a prepaid card to continue services. Now my account is locked because it is past due... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASTRO Zombie113, Oct 11, 2017.

1. billing / prepaid

I didn't realize that my account was past-due, and I purchased a prepaid card to continue services. Now my account is locked because it is past due and I can't redeem the prepaid card. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you.

:)

ASTRO Zombie113, Oct 11, 2017
  2. angeezy
    angeezy Guest
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

billing / prepaid

You will need to pay the account balance before adding the code. You can do this right from
    account.microsoft.com on the subscriptions tab. You cannot use the code itself to pay the balance, you will need to use a credit card. Once the balance is paid you can add the code.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

billing / prepaid

You will need to pay the account balance before adding the code. You can do this right from
    account.microsoft.com on the subscriptions tab. You cannot use the code itself to pay the balance, you will need to use a credit card. Once the balance is paid you can add the code.
  5. angeezy Win User
  6. OK Fowl Win User
  7. ngocphi Win User

I cannot use my MONEY in the microsoft account to purchase xbox live gold membership

that is the same with phone plans there is prepaid and there is billing

if you want prepaid you go prepaid but deal with the prepaid costs

if you want the cheap and convience of autobilling you buy billing accounts

this isn't rocket science

the prepaid cards are clearly labeled even prepaid membership cards are still available
  8. JoelHansen Win User

age of empires ınvalid product code

https://support.xbox.com/billing/prepaid-codes/prepaid-code-errors
Thema:

billing / prepaid

1. billing / prepaid - Similar Threads - billing prepaid

2. Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore: I've had bad experiences using credit cards on Xbox,that I started buying physical cards from retail stores, for quite a while. But now, even tho you already purchased Gamepass month or 3 month...
  3. i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...: i need to find out why i keep getting bills from xbox when i have not orderd but i get charged f97f6465-065d-4b5d-9fbe-e4fb22c3373a
  4. Billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing: I've been with Xbox since I was 2003. I've been with Xbox gold since 2006. I've have gamepass ultimate since it came out. I know you need to do promotion to get new subscribers. I get it, I'm not...
  5. Billing Address Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Address Change: Hello, I've been living at my current address for 5 years now and I have changed my debit card number on my Xbox a few times since living here, in fact I just had to change it again and it again...
  6. XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership: I wanted to try the $1/month offer for Ultimate Gamepass but, as a prepaid Xbox Gold subscriber, I had some questions about how the billing works and I wasn't seeing transparency. Q: If I were...
  7. Prepaid billing information?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid billing information?: I recently bought some xbox gift cards and redeemed them. And my Account says the correct amount. But when trying to purchase a game it come up and asks to put in my billing information. I want to...
  8. Why was my son suspended for a billing issue? He uses a prepaid card I bought him!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my son suspended for a billing issue? He uses a prepaid card I bought him!: Hello, My 8 year old son was suspended on xbox live for using a prepaid card that I bought him. I have the card in hand. I am very upset about this as this was his valentines gift from me. If you...
  9. Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked: So I bought a xbox live gold 3 month prepaid card for my account. But when I redeemed it, it said I couldn't use it due to my account billing be locked, this may be due to me using my mums debit...
  10. Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked: So I bought a xbox live gold 3 month prepaid card for my account. But when I redeemed it, it said I couldn't use it due to my account billing be locked, this may be due to me using my mums debit...