Billing issues

Discus and support Billing issues in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for the XBOX on PC promotion ( 1$ First Month Trial ) on July 11th 2021, Well I was just checking to see exactly what day yyou all were... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BLaZeDSeTHeL, Jun 29, 2022.

1. BLaZeDSeTHeL
    BLaZeDSeTHeL Guest

Billing issues

I signed up for the XBOX on PC promotion ( 1$ First Month Trial ) on July 11th 2021, Well I was just checking to see exactly what day yyou all were going to be billing my credit card, and it said that I had a past due balance, which made no sense seeing that were only 4 days into August 2021. So I went ahead and paid the balance, after doing so I looked to see when exactly my next bill was going to be due and it says 09/04/2021 So my question is why did I have a past due balance if I signed up for the 30 days of service for 1$ trial you guys were offering me? Seeing I signed up on the 11th Of July i should still have exactly 7 days of service from the promotion. I hope this isn't going to be like the typical Big Coroporate expierence I hate !!!!!

:)

BLaZeDSeTHeL, Jun 29, 2022
  2. StefanNeubauer Win User

Billing Issues

contact xbox Support so they can check whats going on, on the boards there is no one who can help you with billing related issues
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

billing issue

As Denis said I would recommend contacting support to solve the problem
  4. brianpomerleau Win User

Billing issue

the 4 months of gold were bought with @ the time $35 paypal balance i should be getting no claims as of now since everything was paid off i talked to support the other night they redirected my issue to Tier 3 support the CS rep that refered me was by the
    name : Noah
  5. Riko Sakurauchi Win User

billing issues

i will have hi do that as soon as he gets his phone replaced i will have him give them a call
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Billing issues

Thema:

Billing issues

1. Billing issues - Similar Threads - Billing issues

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  9. Xbox account and billing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account and billing issue: I refunded two games because I didn't need them anymore online and I went to check my account balance and it still showed zero even after both games had been refunded. I'm also experiencing...
  10. How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you talk to a real person about billing issue at microsoft: How can I speak to real person at Microsoft billing 83ba9bce-8eb7-48dd-82ce-e8a3ff74bb5a