billing for assistance. Late payment unresolved

Discus and support billing for assistance. Late payment unresolved in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, since the last monday i can't game on line because i have a late payment. I was surprised because i have already change my old card by the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tchernobayle, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Tchernobayle
    Tchernobayle Guest

Hello,

since the last monday i can't game on line because i have a late payment. I was surprised because i have already change my old card by the new one (on my xbox one) for my xbox live since few months. But when i go on my micorsoft account i saw the oldest
    card.

I tried to click on pay now to resolve my situation, i selected my new card (already register), and it's not working.

I saw "it's done" but nothing happend and i continu to see my late payment... Today (the 15 october) after your buy breackdown, it's the same. Please help me... Sorry for my english i do my best. And Give me a real solution

:)

Tchernobayle, Oct 14, 2017
  2. NikkiBeckman
    NikkiBeckman Guest
    Xbox Live Family Pack

there may have been unresolved billing issues on the accounts that were added to the family pack

i recommend signing in to each account on xbox.com and checking the payment/billing history before trying to re add them into the family pack

NikkiBeckman, Oct 14, 2017
  3. NikkiBeckman
    NikkiBeckman Guest
    Owe Microsoft Money On Removed Card

it's your current balance, but if there were past charges left unresolved your payment methods need to be dealt with . I agree with mad cow dizease, you should contact support and talk to billing.

NikkiBeckman, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your account & billing info & can take payment for any outstanding balance you have.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your account & billing info & can take payment for any outstanding balance you have.
  6. NikkiBeckman Win User

Xbox Live Family Pack

there may have been unresolved billing issues on the accounts that were added to the family pack

i recommend signing in to each account on xbox.com and checking the payment/billing history before trying to re add them into the family pack
  7. NikkiBeckman Win User

Owe Microsoft Money On Removed Card

it's your current balance, but if there were past charges left unresolved your payment methods need to be dealt with . I agree with mad cow dizease, you should contact support and talk to billing.
  8. Lovechaser Win User

Battleblock Theater download wont work

Hi!

Make sure you have a valid payment option linked to your xbox account.

You can find assistance in managing your payment option(s) here.
  9. Zero420override Win User

Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

You can always reach out to Billing and Payments for Microsoft through this link provided:Support

Hope this is of assistance.
Thema:

1. billing for assistance. Late payment unresolved - Similar Threads - billing assistance Late

2. Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't turn off recurring billing at checkout on the Xbox MS Store app anymore: I've had bad experiences using credit cards on Xbox,that I started buying physical cards from retail stores, for quite a while. But now, even tho you already purchased Gamepass month or 3 month...
  3. i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...: i need to find out why i keep getting bills from xbox when i have not orderd but i get charged f97f6465-065d-4b5d-9fbe-e4fb22c3373a
  4. Billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing: I've been with Xbox since I was 2003. I've been with Xbox gold since 2006. I've have gamepass ultimate since it came out. I know you need to do promotion to get new subscribers. I get it, I'm not...
  5. Billing Address Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Address Change: Hello, I've been living at my current address for 5 years now and I have changed my debit card number on my Xbox a few times since living here, in fact I just had to change it again and it again...
  6. I need help. My roommate said my Xbox One S is running up the bill - from 30$ to 100$. For...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. My roommate said my Xbox One S is running up the bill - from 30$ to 100$. For...: I am afraid of playing on my console in my home. I really don't want the energy bill running up. Could anyone give me specifics? I am located in the United States, and live in Las Vegas....
  7. I am beihg billed for a monthly subscription that I do not have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am beihg billed for a monthly subscription that I do not have: I have an account that does not have the subscription, but I am being charged monthly for the subscription. 2ab20b9a-aab0-42fd-a217-3636abbaf102
  8. Xbox 360 billing address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 billing address: hello, i have a problem with filling my billing address on my xbox 360. the problem is i don't know what to enter the address. so please can someone give me an example of billing address or what...
  9. Request a refund accidentally had recurring billing switched on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Request a refund accidentally had recurring billing switched on: I had recurring billing switched on and its charged me for a year subscription for xbox live gold. is it possible to get a refund as i’ve only been charged today bc1956e1-f410-44b3-8b7b-aaf5abe9ae4a
  10. Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please.: Hello, I was asked to post here requesting assistance to not being able to participate in the early access open beta. As the topic implies, I purchased on April 29th yet billing apparently didn't...