Billing errors

Discus and support Billing errors in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a charges from the store to my account one for 226.76 with no receipts or reason for. 65b5c58f-a681-435f-9f42-ce0eae7065f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Toradon-[xboxvenue], Feb 26, 2021.

1. Billing errors

I have a charges from the store to my account one for 226.76 with no receipts or reason for.

:)

Toradon-[xboxvenue], Feb 26, 2021
  2. VibroPlex Win User

billing errors

Have you checked all the info, payment acct + other is current, at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    ?

If so, suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option 1 after finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers ...

but a faster way to speak to a Billing Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    - sign in there if you can - then go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:2:5

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.
  3. onyxishere Win User

billing errors

Sorry to hear that you're having issues changing your payment info. However, if you contact support they should be able to help you out here.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. URLORD OF CHAOS Win User

Billed In Error

First question: WHY? Why would you do a search for an available gamertag if you did not intend to truly OWN it when it was actually available? Second question involves the controller you used, more specifically: Does your left thumbstick move on its own?
    Because I know for a FACT that in order to make a purchase you must use it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Billing error

For billing issues you will need to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

Billing error

You would have to contact Microsoft support to help you out with this issue, as they are the only ones who can authorize refunds.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

Billing errors

1. Billing errors - Similar Threads - Billing errors

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  8. Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360: So I was transferring files to the cloud from my Xbox 360 with no problem then I went to play an arcade game on it it failed login and wouldn’t let me sign back in. I also can’t play any Xbox 360...
  9. Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net: every time i try adding my billing info on minecraft.net, im greeted with the same error "Oops! Something went wrong when saving your card." what do i do here? 83f336c8-4c50-4790-85e4-e18d46dbfde7
  10. Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card: it lets me in to my account and online it also let me download the free games for the month and i can access every feature but when I go to play WW2 it says this is account is not allowed to play...