Billing and subscriptions xbox game pass errors

Discus and support Billing and subscriptions xbox game pass errors in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello my problem is everytime i try and turn off monthly payments for gamepass ultimate or cancel the subscription it keeps telling me they ran into an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AndrewPatterson17, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Billing and subscriptions xbox game pass errors

Hello my problem is everytime i try and turn off monthly payments for gamepass ultimate or cancel the subscription it keeps telling me they ran into an error I've been trying for weeks and it keeps saying the same thing any help on this would be great.

Thanks

:)

AndrewPatterson17, Apr 17, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Payment

3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi and thank you who may respond, I heard Microsoft is combining GPU with GOLD, can i will be able to play multiplayer Like cod ww2 online?

Hi,

As mentioned by other Ambassadors, Xbox Live Gold is

included in an Ultimate subscription.

For more information, you may also want to read:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass for PC FAQ

An Ultimate subscription also includes EA Play, Cloud

gaming, and exclusive discounts and perks.

Cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass

EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks FAQ

Subscriptions & billing | Xbox Support

View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox | Xbox Support

^All the above information pages are from the Xbox

support website. There are many more guides on this,

these are just the main ones with answers to most

questions regarding subscriptions.

Hope this helps! :)
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox live for backward comparable games

5. Snowfall& Win User

Error entering code

Log into account.microsoft.com and go to services and subscriptions. Check to be sure you don't have an outstanding balance listed in red. That is something that would stop you from being able to redeem it.
    There is only one entry in the list of subscriptions not marked as canceled: xbox game pass ultimate with the latest cancellation on 08/17/2019.
    Any options, such as canceling or changing the payment method, result in an error.
    For example: "An error occurred while disabling periodic billing

An error occurred while disabling periodic billing for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. "

No red subscriptions. In fact, any button on the page results in an error.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

Thema:

Billing and subscriptions xbox game pass errors

1. Billing and subscriptions xbox game pass errors - Similar Threads - Billing subscriptions game

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  9. Nitrado subscription recurring billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado subscription recurring billing: I have no idea how to get help for this. I purchased a nitrado Ark survival ascended server for 20 people. I turned on recurring billing when I set it up. We outgrew our server and wanted to...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...