Billing Address Problem.

Discus and support Billing Address Problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently tried purchasing MineCoins from the Minecraft/Mineplex Store. I was wishing to buy the Duke rank but in the process it wouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fliege-Fly, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Fliege-Fly
    Fliege-Fly Guest

Billing Address Problem.

Hello, I've recently tried purchasing MineCoins from the Minecraft/Mineplex Store. I was wishing to buy the Duke rank but in the process it wouldn't let me change my region to Canada, so I ended up using a random address in the US. I know that sounds bad,
    but it was one of my last resorts. After doing that I looked up this problem other's had. I went to change my billing location to my address in my account settings, and it had worked. Although when I tried again the Region option was locked still. I refreshed
    the page with my billing location and it had changed itself back to the US Address I had. I also tried prioritizing my main address to both my billing and shipping, but it still wouldn't let me delete that one address, I looked up more questions about it and
    it said it couldn't be deleted if any subscriptions were being used on it, so I checked and there was none, I had just tried to use it and couldn't even do anything with it, so I'm not sure what could be the problem. I'm really stumped and frustrated at this
    point, someone please help me. I couldn't find a proper category for this so sorry if you got annoyed from looking at a question completely irrelevant to what you were looking for.

:)

Fliege-Fly, Nov 13, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problem with billing address

You would need to contact support and they can help you with purchasing issues. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Georges C. Win User

Billing address problem

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AbdullahXbox, the region of your account, your payment methods and your billing address has to be the same, if you are in the UK then everyone has to belong to the UK.
  4. QuickMythril Win User

Having problems on my billing address

what exactly is the problem you are having?
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Billing address

Hi there Player! That shouldn't cause an issue. It sounds like the account you're trying to register has its region set to the USA. Is this a new account you're trying to create, or an old one? If you're trying to create a new account, you may want to
    restart the process and make sure you do not set it to be a US account. If you're trying to update an old account, then you will need to contact support over the phone/chat to discuss changing the region.

(Also as a final note, you do not need to have a new account for your repaired console. You can just use the Download Profile option on the Sign In screen and download your own account!)
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Billing address

Hi kAlal00. Your Rewards locale and your Xbox Live locale does not match and this is causing deposits to fail. Your Rewards locale is US, and your Xbox Live locale is not. To change your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale, you'll need to opt
    out of the program, wait 48 hours, and re-enroll. Once you do so, reach out to us again and we'll recover your pending Credits.
Thema:

Billing Address Problem.

1. Billing Address Problem. - Similar Threads - Billing Address Problem

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address: This page: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/customer/address/new/ Sends me to this page, which is 404 "Not Found" when I submit the form:...
  7. My billing address doesn't recognise my state what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing address doesn't recognise my state what do I do: I went to purchase a game and the billing address doesn't have my country which is Ireland and doesn't know my zip or eircode 5359761a-5f5e-46b9-84ba-504eb51043ed
  8. BILLING ADDRESS POST CODE ?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    BILLING ADDRESS POST CODE ?????: I AM TRYING TO ADD MY BILLING ADDRESS ON SERIES S, I AM DEFINATLY USEING THE CORRECT ONE, BUT NO MATTER HOW I WRITE IT , I GET INCORRECT POSTCODE FORMAT , MAYBE BECAUSE IT DONT RECOGNISE MALTESE...
  9. Default preferred billing address is not saving

in XBoX Accessibility
    Default preferred billing address is not saving: I can't save my new address as the default billing address in account's settings (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses). Everytime I select needed address - the page says that it was...
  10. Unable to add a bill address for "Your city, state/province, and postal code info ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add a bill address for "Your city, state/province, and postal code info ...: Hi guys: I 'm right now in Thuwal, Jeddah, Makkah Province, KSA with a post code 23955-6900, but each time when I try to add this into my bill address, I got "Your city, state/province, and...