Billing Address Change

Discus and support Billing Address Change in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I've been living at my current address for 5 years now and I have changed my debit card number on my Xbox a few times since living here, in fact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gbayallday, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Gbayallday
    Gbayallday Guest

Billing Address Change

Hello, I've been living at my current address for 5 years now and I have changed my debit card number on my Xbox a few times since living here, in fact I just had to change it again and it again had my old billing address, it seems like I can't change it, because every time I've had to change my information I've had to change the address every single time to my new address, why does it use my last address by default instead of keeping the change?

:)

Gbayallday, Jan 22, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Billing Address Change

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It's possible that the billing address associated with your Xbox account is not updating properly when you change your debit card information. It could be an issue with the way the information is being stored or processed by the Xbox system, or it could be an issue with the way you are inputting the new information.

I recommend removing your old billing address completely and you may try contacting Xbox support and providing them with your current billing address, along with any information about the debit card you are using, and explain the problem you are having. They may be able to assist you in updating your billing address and ensure that it remains updated in the future.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Billing Address Change

If you live in one of the 9 newly added countries to Live - Russia, Poland, Brazil, Hungary, Greece, Czech Republic, South Africa, Colombia, and Chile - then you can use the Region Migration Tool to change your account region.

If you don't live in one of those countires, you would have to create a new account with the correct region.
  4. Misses Joust Win User

Region changes and changing billing address.

G'day Sandreas! Just to make sure I understand, are you still seeing a US billing page after migrating your account's region

with the steps here
    ? Once the account is fully migrated to the UK, you should have the option of using UK billing information.
  5. UnknonGamer Win User

Changing my billing address

Hello S0UL xx R3APER so when you set up a bank account the bank will need to know information about you to make sure it's you so I suggest. Contact your bank and tell them that you moved an would like to update my address and then try it on the Microsoft
    store or use your old address to have your credit card stuff save.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Cannot change billing address

Hey there, jivs! I'm very sorry to see that you are unable to change your billing address! Mauritius isn't one of the countries supported by Xbox Live. For a full list of those countries, you can check out our
    Xbox Live Countries page. We are always looking to expand our service, though, so please be sure to get your voice heard on our
    Feedback site about this!

If you are unable to
    change your Xbox Billing Information
    following the steps on that page, then I do not think it will be possible to change it to your region until your region is supported.

I hope that helps you out! Please do post back if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

Billing Address Change

1. Billing Address Change - Similar Threads - Billing Address Change

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab sends me to a 404 page when I try to save my billing/shipping address: This page: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/customer/address/new/ Sends me to this page, which is 404 "Not Found" when I submit the form:...
  7. My billing address doesn't recognise my state what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing address doesn't recognise my state what do I do: I went to purchase a game and the billing address doesn't have my country which is Ireland and doesn't know my zip or eircode 5359761a-5f5e-46b9-84ba-504eb51043ed
  8. BILLING ADDRESS POST CODE ?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    BILLING ADDRESS POST CODE ?????: I AM TRYING TO ADD MY BILLING ADDRESS ON SERIES S, I AM DEFINATLY USEING THE CORRECT ONE, BUT NO MATTER HOW I WRITE IT , I GET INCORRECT POSTCODE FORMAT , MAYBE BECAUSE IT DONT RECOGNISE MALTESE...
  9. Default preferred billing address is not saving

in XBoX Accessibility
    Default preferred billing address is not saving: I can't save my new address as the default billing address in account's settings (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses). Everytime I select needed address - the page says that it was...
  10. Unable to add a bill address for "Your city, state/province, and postal code info ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add a bill address for "Your city, state/province, and postal code info ...: Hi guys: I 'm right now in Thuwal, Jeddah, Makkah Province, KSA with a post code 23955-6900, but each time when I try to add this into my bill address, I got "Your city, state/province, and...