Billing account locked, need unlock

Discus and support Billing account locked, need unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was on Advanced Warfare, and i kept trying to buy personalization packs, and they weren't working. I kept on getting error codes trying to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I8C4 Connor, Jan 18, 2015.

1. I8C4 Connor
    I8C4 Connor Guest

I was on Advanced Warfare, and i kept trying to buy personalization packs, and they weren't working. I kept on getting error codes trying to purchase the personalization pack. On the third or fourth time, the console said that my billing account was locked.
    Is there any way i can get it unlocked? i don't want to waste 2 gift cards because the Advanced Warfare store is etchy for purchase authorizations........................

:)

I8C4 Connor, Jan 18, 2015
  2. Sadistic225
    Sadistic225 Guest
    my billing account is locked

i bought a couple microsoft cards and my billing account is locked can you please unlock it

Sadistic225, Jan 18, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    80169D94 Error code

You need to call support for help with this issue. They are the only ones who can help with billing problems. The code usually means your account has been locked from making purchases. Since you've updated your information, you'll need to call support and
    talk to billing to have them help you unlock the account.

Smwutches, Jan 18, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For billing issues you will need to contact support directly and work with them to unlock your account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 18, 2015
  5. I8C4 Connor
    I8C4 Connor Guest
    Well, thank you for the suggestion! I got my billing account unlocked. Thanks!

I8C4 Connor, Nov 1, 2018
  6. I8C4 Connor Win User

Well, thank you for the suggestion! I got my billing account unlocked. Thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

For billing issues you will need to contact support directly and work with them to unlock your account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming a 3 month prepaid card

If your account is locked you would need to contact phone support to speak to billing so they can help you get it unlocked. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada.
  9. Smwutches Win User

80169D94 Error code

You need to call support for help with this issue. They are the only ones who can help with billing problems. The code usually means your account has been locked from making purchases. Since you've updated your information, you'll need to call support and
    talk to billing to have them help you unlock the account.
  10. bodgie sparkle Win User

Cannot retrieve information from Xbox Live. Status code: 80190864

This happened to me once due to incorrect billing information. I swore I had the right details, but they were somehow incorrect and my account was locked. you will need to call support to unlock it as outlined above.
Thema:

1. Billing account locked, need unlock - Similar Threads - Billing account locked

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  4. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb
  5. Xbox account and billing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account and billing issue: I refunded two games because I didn't need them anymore online and I went to check my account balance and it still showed zero even after both games had been refunded. I'm also experiencing...
  6. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...
  7. account billing fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account billing fraud: call me about this account. [mod removed] 803f424c-fcba-4ed7-92fd-3c7ba5557ec1
  8. I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account: I keep getting a yearly bill and I don’t have a active account ca974670-af63-43ec-920a-529406c9d047
  9. I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...: Want to close Xbox account but do not have access to x box or old email. Only have x box username. 997a8cf8-851c-4dba-b59e-664c5e64ac18
  10. I have been billed for a purchase on an account that does not exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been billed for a purchase on an account that does not exist: I have been billed on a microsoft account that is attached to my former work account but according to microsoft that account does not exist. How can this be fixed?...