Billing account blocked (Error 80153021) Cuenta facturación bloqueada

Discus and support Billing account blocked (Error 80153021) Cuenta facturación bloqueada in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have an Xbox 360 and problems making purchases. I have a message that says "Your billing account has been blocked from making... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panchito Nuñez, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Billing account blocked (Error 80153021) Cuenta facturación bloqueada

Hello everyone!

I have an Xbox 360 and problems making purchases. I have a message that says "Your billing account has been blocked from making purchases" and displays the Error
    80153021. In the last days I've been doing some shopping. Everything went fine until the last one. Now, I don't have any pending purchases, although I had one (the last one) but after a few days now it appear as rejected. Still I can't make
    new purchases and I already tried everything, I checked the billing information, region, I tried with my friend's credit card, cleaned system caché and deleted and redownload my profile and nothing seems to work. I need someone who can administrate my account
    and enables me to make purchases again, the issue here is the account, and not the payment method.

I called already over the phone to assistance support but the answer machine doesn't give me an option to speak with a person, instead gives me instructions to ask for a call back over the website, but call backs are not available here in Argentina, I don't
    know if it is because COVID-19.

Does any one had the same issue? How you fixed it?

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Hola a todos!
    Tengo una Xbox 360 y problemas para hacer compras. Tengo un mensaje que dice "Su cuenta de facturación ha sido bloqueada para hacer compras" y muestra el Error
    80153021. En los últimos días he estado haciendo algunas compras. Todo iba bien hasta la última. Ahora, no tengo ninguna compra pendiente, aunque tuve una (la última) pero después de unos días aparece ahora como rechazada. Todavía no puedo
    hacer nuevas compras y ya lo he intentado todo, he comprobado la información de facturación, la región, lo he intentado con la tarjeta de crédito de mi amigo, he limpiado el caché del sistema y he borrado y vuelto a descargar mi perfil y nada parece funcionar.
    Necesito alguien que pueda administrar mi cuenta y me permita volver a hacer compras, el problema aquí es la cuenta, y no el método de pago.
    Ya llamé por teléfono al soporte técnico pero el contestador automático no me da la opción de hablar con una persona, en su lugar me da instrucciones para solicitar una llamada de vuelta a través de la página web, pero las llamadas de vuelta no están disponibles
    aquí en Argentina, no sé si es por el COVID-19.

Alguien más tuvo el mismo problema? Cómo lo arreglaron?

Gracias.

:)

Panchito Nuñez, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Panchito Nuñez Win User

I need to contact like an administrator with full permissions to unlock my account. Contact support is out of the table because I don't have that option here in Argentina, there are no call backs during these times. Or at least another xbox user who already
    had the same issue and tell me how did they fix it
  3. Panchito Nuñez Win User

What a wonderful idea!! If only a real person could answer the phone instead of the machine making me to press buttons only to say at the end "check contact support over the website" (totally worthless)
  4. Aye Wise Win User

contact xbox support for assistance.
  5. Panchito Nuñez Win User

That's sounds very logical, but again is not the card the one with the issue, plus a couple of weeks before I bought like 5 full games and 20 dlcs in one day, spending a lot more of money and everything went right
  6. Deadpool5045 Win User

Good Morning Or Night.

It Should Be Wise To Contact Your Local Bank That The Credit Card Is Linked To. (In Uk Nationwide, Halifax ECT) If They Have Disabled Your Account From Making Purchases.

Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. Billing account blocked (Error 80153021) Cuenta facturación bloqueada - Similar Threads - Billing account blocked

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  4. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb
  5. Xbox account and billing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account and billing issue: I refunded two games because I didn't need them anymore online and I went to check my account balance and it still showed zero even after both games had been refunded. I'm also experiencing...
  6. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...
  7. account billing fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account billing fraud: call me about this account. [mod removed] 803f424c-fcba-4ed7-92fd-3c7ba5557ec1
  8. I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account: I keep getting a yearly bill and I don’t have a active account ca974670-af63-43ec-920a-529406c9d047
  9. I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...: Want to close Xbox account but do not have access to x box or old email. Only have x box username. 997a8cf8-851c-4dba-b59e-664c5e64ac18
  10. I have been billed for a purchase on an account that does not exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been billed for a purchase on an account that does not exist: I have been billed on a microsoft account that is attached to my former work account but according to microsoft that account does not exist. How can this be fixed?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 80153021 xbox error

2. 80153021 your xbox is locked from making a purchase